• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • julyccc

Sep 4, 2008
    Howard County, MD
    Good call.

http://www.georgia-arms.com/

Next time I need some ammo I'll look them up. From the looks of their site, looks like they're caught up in some litigation though. Hope they make it. :(

I hope they make it too man. I wonder if they charge sales tax if you order it online. it would be a cheaper deal without the sales tax.

Charybdis69

May 20, 2008
    Takoma Park, MD
    I went on Saturday, Joined the NRA, strolled around. It was my second time this year. I'm in the market for a 9mm, so I handled about a 1,000 of those. Looked at ammo prices and some reloading stuff (for the future). I did play with a lot of revolvers too - sweet.

I did see two Romanian PLS (SVD type) and they looked rough. They really needed some love, some serious aftermarket love. Thanks to all who posted to my SVD vs. Garand question. I still would have liked to fire the SVD/PLS or at least talk to someone who has fired/owned. I did see plenty of Garands, both old and refurbished (new stocks + parkerized) - also sweet. I'm sold on a Garand now.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Kohburn,

I am surprised a dealer sold you a Saiga even if it was a 10 shot. The answer I got around here is you are responsible for the laws of your own miserably un-free state.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    Kohburn,

I am surprised a dealer sold you a Saiga even if it was a 10 shot. The answer I got around here is you are responsible for the laws of your own miserably un-free state.

didn't get it at the show - none of the prices there impressed me and none of the dealers wanted to deal with out of staters... so i came home and bought one off gunbroker to have shipped to one of the ffl dealers listed on the site.

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Did anyone else notice the FN they had that was basicly a PS90 "upper" that was attached to an M4 lower. The magazine sat on top just like the PS90 and the spent rounds drop out of the M4's mag well. It was F-in sweet.

That thing was cool. Saw a couple of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom