• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KegsBDry

Jan 13, 2015
    Was surfing the internet and came across something I'd like to UPGRADE to my DPMS AR-15. Thought this site would be a good resource since I just moved to Maryland. I'm looking for an "upper assembly" JUST like this (but in black). I found Daniel Defense (https://danieldefense.com/daniel-defense-m4-urg-v11-lw.html) but it's not exactly the right muzzle brake.

My question is, "what kind of UPPER ASSEMBLY is this and any ideas where to find it?"

Thank you for your knowledge on the subject.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
      unnamed.jpg
      21.2 KB · Views: 261

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Its a mid-length gas system with a light weight barrel and a low profile gas block. Brave Company makes quality uppers. Visit thier sight and get some ideas. They are about the same price point.

Better yet, go to a gun shop and tell them what you are looking for. I don't know where you live but if you are aroynd DC you should try Engage or 2A sales. If you are up north, try Gun Connection. Check out our IP section for the one closest to you.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

KegsBDry

Jan 13, 2015
    WAR SPORT LVOA. I knew this site would find it. And darn fast too! You really know your stuff!

That is pretty expensive, but I have a base to start looking around. Thank you for your excellent knowledge. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    WAR SPORT LVOA. I knew this site would find it. And darn fast too! You really know your stuff!

That is pretty expensive, but I have a base to start looking around. Thank you for your excellent knowledge. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

They pop up occasionally on the secondary market for about 1500

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Never heard of them. I would stick with the Daniel Defense...battle proven....not many can say THAT!! :-) Less expensive too....for just the price of their upper, you could buy a WHOLE DD gun.....if you didn't live in MD that is...hahahahaha HBAR though if they make one.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom