• ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Just got an email from SilencerCo:
    http://www.silencerco.com/salvo

32oz. It might be quiet but the pic is funny. Imagine shooting skeet w/ 2# hanging off the end of your stick:D

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Looks interesting. I suppose the 12" is hearing safe. Probably still want to use ear plugs though.

dB AT EAR:
    12" - 132.0
    10" - 134.1
    8" - 137.0
    6" - 140.6

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    images

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Hmm... I wonder if I can get one to fit my SPAS 12!

Boy the Antis would love that, my federally regulated suppressed Maryland banned Assault Long Gun 12 gauge shotgun with threaded barrel and folding stock! All I would be missing is one of those aftermarket revolving drum magazines!

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring

Boy the Antis would love that, my federally regulated suppressed Maryland banned Assault Long Gun 12 gauge shotgun with threaded barrel and folding stock! All I would be missing is one of those aftermarket revolving drum magazines!

LOL, and the cute little puppy seeking 00 buck death rounds.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    As someone with a 28oz silencer in the safe that never get touched, I'm skeptical of a 32oz can. That said, its a cool innovation that I'm sure will sell well... though I doubt you will see anyone shooting trap with one. That seems a bit silly.

Turns out it's not that loud...

http://instagram.com/p/qudNY5MgLq/

looks great, but video's rarely do justice to a silencer's performance.

Pretty sure the shots stays together for awhile before starting to spread. How long, I don't know.

I would be more concerned about the flaps that form the shot cup spreading and hitting the baffles. On slow motion video, those flaps look like they spread inside a couple inches. I'm guessing that there is a heavily ported/skeletonized barrel extension down most of the can.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    now I have to thread the surbu

May not be doe-able depending on the diameter of the bore. Serbus Shorties are pretty opened up and the bore can only be so large before its not possible to install a choke, that is unless you want to do ALOT of work.

Im not saying your gun cant be threaded for chokes but its a possibility it cant.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

SPAS can be threaded. The barrels are damn hard and love to chew up reamers but they can take a choke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom