• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Help me out please . My friend and co- worker ( not new to guns , but new to AR) came to me after what he thought he wanted on internet wasn't Md Compliant . Unfortunately , I haven't been looking for any additional AR recently , so I wasn't paying attention to who had what in stock , at new normal- ish prices . He's ready to buy , help me point him to a LGS .

Lives near DC ,but have him primed he may need to drive . He's realistic about current prices . He had been poised for the S&W base model Sport for $1,000 - ish ( plus shipping & transfer) .Hopefully I/ we can point him to a basic AR of higher quality in same general price range , or at least a rifle that doesn't suck at " reasonable for March 2021 price " .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    . Just open two more slots. Standing by for him to have break time to get back with me .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ok , will present that as additional option , if he doesn't jump on one of the first two strong possibilities .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    My friend's training ran late , and he had to race to family event. I've forwarded info to him , and waiting for follow up pm from Rando .

Ravitch

Feb 28, 2021
    Cape St. Claire
    Anglers off of 50 just north of Annapolis always seems to have a steady trickle of AR's get in. Seems like everytime I go there they have something on the rack, which always surprises me that they have one in stock. They usually have the Rugers in the budget category, and a bunch of boutique types in the 1k-1500 range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom