• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RockFisher

May 23, 2020
    Calvert Co.
    Sig Sauer FCU

Hi Guys/Gals,

I recently purchased a Sig Sauer P320 Custom Works FCU online a few weeks ago and it's currently tied up at my local FFL dealer. Admittedly, he is a fairly new, small-scale dealer and he's also a friend of mine as well.

He has never handled a fire control unit before and seems to be getting conflicting information from MSP. I have absolutely no problems registering this item as a handgun, as I already have the components to build a P320X Compact.

Has anyone on here purchased a Sig FCU, and if so, how was the matter handled?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bill.

Last edited:

MD Shooter Envy

Nov 18, 2018
    Towson
    I have recently purchased 3 FCU's. My FFL had to manually enter information and not use the pull down MSP menus. Went right through after the 7-days. It is a serialized firearm just like a lower receiver (in terms of processing I believe).. My FFL is Blue Fins in Dundalk. Good luck.

RockFisher

May 23, 2020
    Calvert Co.
    I have recently purchased 3 FCU's. My FFL had to manually enter information and not use the pull down MSP menus. Went right through after the 7-days. It is a serialized firearm just like a lower receiver (in terms of processing I believe).. My FFL is Blue Fins in Dundalk. Good luck.
    Thanks, I'll show this to him. Manually entering the data is probably the route we should be heading in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom