• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    I remember the first time I had it back in 88. Told the server to take it back because it was cold. This was the old restaurant at the old Belvedere Hotel with the cow on top of the sign.

Will be making one for Christmas.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Traditionally my family stuffs hams today. The schedule was changed to allow a few family members participate closer to Christmas. I will be sure to post photos of the ordeal when the time comes.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    I don't see why.

Do you have to eat 3 lbs of stuffed ham to enjoy it?

I do not refrain from any foods, but instead of eating 17 fudge covered Oreos, I just eat 2 or 3.

Not trying to attack you or make fun of you.

No offense taken. But I am forced to report you to a moderator so that you will be kicked out of this thread. This is stuffed ham we are talking about.

Have you never gorged on so much stuffed ham, that you spent the half the night on the "throne" with severe abdominal cramps? If you haven't.....you haven't lived. :D

This is the one time, when my motto must be "ham over health". All jokes aside, I will cut back. I'm thinking two pounds will be sufficient for my dinner.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    No offense taken. But I am forced to report you to a moderator so that you will be kicked out of this thread. This is stuffed ham we are talking about.

Have you never gorged on so much stuffed ham, that you spent the half the night on the "throne" with severe abdominal cramps? If you haven't.....you haven't lived. :D

This is the one time, when my motto must be "ham over health". All jokes aside, I will cut back. I'm thinking two pounds will be sufficient for my dinner.
    :lol::lol2: :thumbsup:

My only experience with stuffed ham is sampling the 2 oz cups they have at The Maryland Store in Sykesville during their holiday open house.

I did get the crook eye from a few people after taking my 8th cup, but the total consumed was less than a pound.

It was WJ Dent stiffed ham and it was delicious.

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD

:lol2:
    Too funny!

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    So, am I in danger of hijacking the
    thread if I second the idea of eating
    18 white fudge covered Oreos...they
    are only around this time of the year.

Of course, if I am now in jeopardy,
    let me quickly note that white fudge
    coveted Oreos are a great dessert for
    a coupla pounds of stuffed ham.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    It is a LOT of work for just one ham.

All life is misery and work, lol.

He'll I can pick the kale and chop the cabbage and do the deed in my pressure cooker in the time it takes to make the rest of thanksgiving dinner.

It is a bit of work but it ain't cutting tobacco hard,lol.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    All life is misery and work, lol.

He'll I can pick the kale and chop the cabbage and do the deed in my pressure cooker in the time it takes to make the rest of thanksgiving dinner.

It is a bit of work but it ain't cutting tobacco hard,lol.

You haven't been in the kitchen with my family. I am still surprised that we haven't had any fatalities. :D

Sideways

Jan 24, 2010
    Eastern shore of Va.
    I had a stuffed ham samich today for lunch and got to thinking about this thread. Glad to see the thread is alive and kickin!
    Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile, been busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom