• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    The seller is also offering outer's cleaning kits.

Attachments

• 20170729_155828.jpg
      20170729_155828.jpg
      79.3 KB · Views: 1,190
    Feb 22, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I'm all for this. Any outreach by the pro-2A crowd to reach out to other groups and gain support is awesome. The sad truth is that people who dress differently or are openly gay are often targets of assault. I may not agree with their lifestyle choices, but I certainly defend their right to be able to protect themselves with any legal means of doing so.

In my opinion (ymmv), law-abiding and responsible firearm owners have so much more in common with other law-abiding and responsible firearm owners than they do with the anti-2A crowd. I even list in the policy page for my website that any student that makes offensive comments about another student due to age/gender/religion/race/orientation/previous firearms knowledge or lack thereof will be asked to leave the training setting.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Wouldn't a basic AR with a colorful cerakote job be much nicer? That thing is truly hideous. Imagine what you could do with 1300 bucks.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Wouldn't a basic AR with a colorful cerakote job be much nicer? That thing is truly hideous. Imagine what you could do with 1300 bucks.

Haha you could buy 2 Ruger AR's, cerakote them in rainbow and buy some ammo for them.

That's what makes me think the seller is trying to appeal to a generally non friendly 2A gay person that may want a rifle because of recent violent attacks against gays. Think about it.... he mentions the Orlando shooting against gays and being called a queer.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Haha you could buy 2 Ruger AR's, cerakote them in rainbow and buy some ammo for them.

That's what makes me think the seller is trying to appeal to a generally non friendly 2A gay person that may want a rifle because of recent violent attacks against gays. Think about it.... he mentions the Orlando shooting against gays and being called a queer.

That's what I thought too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom