• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Krucianking

Mar 4, 2019
    Bowie, MD
    I took a trip to Bass pro today and the shelves were stocked with lots of ammo
    22lr, 308, 40sw, .223,556, 7.62x39... no 9 of any kind.

UPSguy

WWII enthusiast
    Dec 31, 2020
    Carroll co
    Check out ammoseek.com

I have no clue why stores are selling stuff for such high prices still… you can get it way cheaper online.

thanks for the heads up about bps though.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Check out ammoseek.com

I have no clue why stores are selling stuff for such high prices still… you can get it way cheaper online.

thanks for the heads up about bps though.

You may want to look at the date of the post you're responding to as you try so hard to sell your stuff here.

Randomly thanking a member for an observation they made 4 months ago about their trip to bps will have the mods looking at you with a jaundiced eye.

UPSguy

WWII enthusiast
    Dec 31, 2020
    Carroll co
    You may want to look at the date of the post you're responding to as you try so hard to sell your stuff here.

Randomly thanking a member for an observation they made 4 months ago about their trip to bps will have the mods looking at you with a jaundiced eye.

My apologies. I didn’t even notice the date. I have taken all comments into consideration now and have re-read the rules as well. I appreciate it very much.

I am no longer wishing to hurry up and get post count up just to be able to sell items on marketplace. I have found other means. Thank you.

martman

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2017
    Those looking for 6.5 Creedmoor. Freedom Munitions just posted 140 gr hpbt for $1.80 a round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I keep casually looking at rifles for this round, but those prices man… I think I might be 22 and 223 for life at this rate….

Ray Savage

Nov 29, 2021
    I may have some let me check, do you happen to know what should be stamped on the boxes as far as numbers? Do you want to buy or trade?

Ray Savage

Nov 29, 2021
    Has anybody seen any M1 carbine ammo around? I'd like to find some local.

Sorry the quote did not show in my post, I think I have some, can you help with the numbers associated with it. This is far from my expertise

Why is 6.5 creedmoore so exspensive still

It has a VERY high demand and low supply. The 6.5CM became an overnight sensation for people wanting a cartridge capable of 1000yd shots with minor recoil. Unfortunately, many of those new owners/shooters will never go past a 100yd range.
    I am not a rifle expert, but I stand by my opinion that inside 500yds, the 6.5CM has nothing over a .308, other than a slightly less recoil impulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom