• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick Sanchez

Jul 25, 2020
    C-137
    Any one here a rider coach? I did my MSP riding course and did the wrong U turn. ( I don't know I made such a silly error, which is an automatic fail. I passed my written) but it's been almost three weeks and I can't get my retest in based on the Montgomery College's procedures and guidelines. Is there any one that teaches where I can take another test and get to enjoy riding and the rest of the summer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

Foohaus

Nov 22, 2020
    This was years ago, but I ended up doing mine at a Harley dealership out near Elkridge because the Montgomery College schedule was all filled up. I think Harley still offers training at many of their larger locations. Can’t recall the price, but it was reasonable.

Again, this was a long time ago, so YMMV. Good luck!

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Any one here a rider coach? I did my MSP riding course and did the wrong U turn. ( I don't know I made such a silly error, which is an automatic fail. I passed my written) but it's been almost three weeks and I can't get my retest in based on the Montgomery College's procedures and guidelines. Is there any one that teaches where I can take another test and get to enjoy riding and the rest of the summer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

MSF class?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom