• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    What bumper are you mounting it too? I've been thinking about mounting one in a hitch carrier and just powering it with a spare 12V. I don't want to drop $1200 for a bumper.

I installed it in a Body Armor Hiline bumper, in my Tacoma. Bumper was $640.00 give or take. Total weight of bumper and winch is 142 pounds. Here's some pics:

IMG-0474.jpg

IMG-0477.jpg

IMG-0478.jpg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    They have their work cut out for that to happen.

They are not trying to compete with the snap-ons and matcos and dewalts and milwaukee but they are getting close to home depot and lowes and wal-mart homeowners tool market like husky and rigid, and Kobalt etc.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    They are not trying to compete with the snap-ons and matcos and dewalts and milwaukee but they are getting close to home depot and lowes and wal-mart homeowners tool market like husky and rigid, and Kobalt etc.

They are directly competing with them.

Many of the upline tools they are selling are made in the same factory as the SnapOn's/Matco's/MAC/etc. i.e. Daytona/Chief/Holt/Maddox

Their ICON line advertises itself as directly competing with them. If I were a mechanic I'd seriously give them a look. Their lifetime warranty is much more reliable than the "trucks".

Just watched this the other night.

Ray Savage

Nov 29, 2021
    They may be back soon, I have been getting emails with cupons again, but not the highly coveted 20 % one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom