• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    I noticed today that this month's NRA magazines and last month's no longer have Harbor Freight ads that usually included a 20% off coupon. It seems they always had a full page ad before. I'm not sure if they only had them sometimes or if they've been missing for awhile. What I'm thinking though is they caved to the anti-gun anti American leftist and quit sponsoring the NRA.

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    HF really cut back on the coupons recently. I doubt it is related to the NRA. They just are not pushing out coupons any more.

KiloTango

Mar 11, 2021
    A cashier at HF told me they moved away from widespread 20% coupons and are offering the Inside Track Club instead, which was described to me as a paid membership discount program. I haven't seen the free flashlight/gadget coupons in a while either.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I had been getting emails from HF for several years. When they announced that they were stopping the coupons then the emails just became the same old stuff with regular prices.
    I unsubscribed about two weeks ago.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Harbor freight is attempting to move their image more upscale and get away from the flea market junk tool store image that has been their M.O since the beginning of time.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    A cashier at HF told me they moved away from widespread 20% coupons and are offering the Inside Track Club instead, which was described to me as a paid membership discount program. I haven't seen the free flashlight/gadget coupons in a while either.

Well that sucks royal donkey balls. :envy: I want to get that 12K Apex synthetic roped winch but have been waiting for a 20% off coupon.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I just got an email from them with the 20% off coupon. If they really wanted to get away from their image, they should have bought Craftsman when it was available, but even then Craftsman hasn't been what they once were. But it would have at least given them some legitamacy.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007

Well that sucks royal donkey balls. :envy: I want to get that 12K Apex synthetic roped winch but have been waiting for a 20% off coupon.

I just got an email from them with the 20% off coupon. If they really wanted to get away from their image, they should have bought Craftsman when it was available, but even then Craftsman hasn't been what they once were. But it would have at least given them some legitamacy.

Yep! :party29: I just returned from the Harbor Freight Store in Glen Burnout. Made a beeline there right after I posted the above....

Harbor Freight has a 20% off coupon good through 6/13/2021 for this year's Father's Day sale. I just snagged that 12K synthetic roped Apex Winch for $509.00

Coupon code is: 96418244

More "Toy's" for my Tacoma :bannana:

64511182885-F43-C6-C7-C-2180-47-F2-97-D5-A3320-DC740-E4.jpg

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    I understand that HF is having a hard time getting there cheap made in China products , Cargo ships are sitting 2 to 3 weeks at anchor waiting to be off loaded on the west coast due to a lack of Dock workers and when they get unloaded there's a shortage of truck drivers so containers just sit .

twybyll

Jan 20, 2021
    MD
    I mean, HF still sells gun safes, so you know they're fine with firearms. I thought I saw their ad without coupon in other magazines recently. Not surprising nowadays to be pro gun and anti NRA.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

Yep! :party29: I just returned from the Harbor Freight Store in Glen Burnout. Made a beeline there right after I posted the above....

Harbor Freight has a 20% off coupon good through 6/13/2021 for this year's Father's Day sale. I just snagged that 12K synthetic roped Apex Winch for $509.00

They had it for $499 Memorial Day weekend, the cheapest I ever recall it being.

It's a lot of winch for the $$$.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    They had it for $499 Memorial Day weekend, the cheapest I ever recall it being.

It's a lot of winch for the $$$.

That was for the one with steel cable. I was waiting to get the synthetic roped 12K winch on sale. It was regular $599.00. The steel cabled 12K winch was $549.00 regular price.

J Beard

Deplorable Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Calvert County

You can also get the app on your phone and clip the coupons there.

Kmic14

Slimy Member
    Apr 17, 2020
    Baltimore City
    Harbor freight is attempting to move their image more upscale and get away from the flea market junk tool store image that has been their M.O since the beginning of time.

It's too bad cuz that was working like gangbusters for them. I don't think it'll take too long for consumers to recognize that crappy products that cost as much or even more than Big Orange or Blue Box specials ain't worth it

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville

This

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA

What bumper are you mounting it too? I've been thinking about mounting one in a hitch carrier and just powering it with a spare 12V. I don't want to drop $1200 for a bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom