• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbw2123

Nov 19, 2012
    I'm working on my grandparent's house and we just replaced the water heater. It is old but in good working condition. Water heaters are very difficult/expensive to get right now and there are still people suffering from the lockdown nonsense. If you need a water heater that will get you through a difficult time, this would be it. First to respond here can have it. Located in Severna Park.

Note: I am not giving this away as scrap (it's only worth about $11). Please only take this if you are planning to use it.

Attachments

• PXL_20210603_201049245.jpg
      PXL_20210603_201049245.jpg
      48.5 KB · Views: 310

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    If anybody takes the OP up on this offer and he/she needs an overflow pan for this, I have an overflow pan that I will toss in for free. I will be in the Pasadena area on June 13th for the MDS get together and could bring it with me. Otherwise, I live in the Eldersburg area in Carroll County and am willing to drive some to get it to you. About a year ago, I bought this overflow pan for an 80 gallon water heater. The water heater crapped out before I could install the pan and now that I have a tankless water heater I have no need for this pan. It is brand new. Probably a little bigger than what is needed for a 40 gallon water heater, but it will get the job done.

wbw2123

Nov 19, 2012
    Bumping this up. Heater allocations are a real thing for most vendors right now.

Thanks for the generous addition fabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom