• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QueenBee3200

Mar 5, 2017
    Has there ever been any interest in a group for ladies to post in?

Thanks,
    QB

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I think the real question is: what sort of multi-megaton nuclear deterrent would be required to keep certain male posters from mansplaining their way into every thread.

Like I’m doing right now.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I think the real question is: what sort of multi-megaton nuclear deterrent would be required to keep certain male posters from mansplaining their way into every thread.

Like I’m doing right now.

Well, MDS can start charging you "Ladies Night" price for cover charge!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Self defense , guns , and hardware for those guns are a unisex topics . Not sure what topics would be better for a women's forum or section . I am not sure if i ever welcomed you here at MDS but Welcome .

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Has there ever been any interest in a group for ladies to post in?

Thanks,
    QB

Reach put to the MODS. I bet you could get a sub forum for it. We 100% need more ladies in the shooting sports. Minority gun ownership has recently soared and i love that chit! More people to support freedom, safety, and fun.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    .... good morning ladies.

There should no more be a forum for ladies ONLY, than there should be for gentlemen, gays, Jew, Gentile, Black, White, Green, Redneck, or Druid.

And especially not the Dutch.

Not sure where you are located, but there is a MDS meet up at Pub Dog in Westminster on May 8.

PM me if interested.

First beverage is on me.

QueenBee3200

Mar 5, 2017
    I was just more thinking it would be nice for ladies to talk about gun without someone coming in and giving a chick a hard time. It's cool tho!!! Talk about special ladies training classes and give advice.

Ladies have guns and some are worried to talk on a forum with mostly guys. JMO......

QB

QueenBee3200

Mar 5, 2017
    .... good morning ladies.

There should no more be a forum for ladies ONLY, than there should be for gentlemen, gays, Jew, Gentile, Black, White, Green, Redneck, or Druid.

And especially not the Dutch.

Not sure where you are located, but there is a MDS meet up at Pub Dog in Westminster on May 8.

PM me if interested.

First beverage is on me.

Never said that other members couldn't visit or that it was for ladies only.....just thought maybe it would be nice "perk" of the forum for ladies that would be interested.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Not really forum related but there is a group called A Girl And A Gun. Ladies events. Couple women I know have been involved with it. Good reviews.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    The idea has been floated several times in the past. It was decided against because the owners/managers/moderators of the forum decided that there where plenty of places on the internet for woman and guns to have a private area but this forum would be dedicated to inclusivity.

I do not know if that is the current position of those in charge of the board nor do I represent their interests.

Welcome to the forum.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    If there is such a forum I think there should be a sticky

"Don't listen to the idiot dude hanging at the gun store who recommends that all women buy a snub nosed revolver as their first gun."

Actually I guess everyone on this forum already knows that. This should just be a sign in all gun shops.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If there is such a forum I think there should be a sticky

"Don't listen to the idiot dude hanging at the gun store who recommends that all women buy a snub nosed revolver as their first gun."

Actually I guess everyone on this forum already knows that. This should just be a sign in all gun shops.

To be honest , that was my first carry gun for about 6 months until i could get a holster that fit my needs on a semi then i never went back to revolver carry .

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I would be interested to hear what other women on this forum think...

Good idea or bad?

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Just an FYI....
    The Machine Gun Nest in Frederick used to have a monthly ladies shoot on like a Thursday evening.
    That was pre covid.
    Not sure if they still do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom