• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob.Bee

Oct 13, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    I attended the Utah CFP class on 26 Jan. Although it was a full class (Perrin mentioned that this was the biggest class he has taught), the course was well executed. He brought in an extra fingerprint taker to help with the prints, which definitely helped with over 50 students. Course content was good. There was a lot to cover and Perrin did a good job of keeping it interesting. It didn't feel like I was there for 6 hours. Perrin also has a good sense of humor, which kept the class going strong. Although the course was geared for Utah laws, he also kept us informed of Maryland laws. Overall, I would recommend this course to anyone looking to obtain their Utah CFP.

Thank you to Perrin for an enjoyable class. I also want to thank Carolyn for all the work she did.
    :thumbsup:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thank you for the kind words. This class took on a life of its own thanks to our host the Indian Head Moose Lodge.

Since the Upper Marlboro gun show was cancelled we had an open date and will be getting another class on the schedule for Indian Head in February. Please let your friends know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom