• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    2 mornings ago had a primer drop on spps on midway. Unfortunately, I slept through it.

I managed to grab 5k srmp's yesterday. Not sure if they can be substituted for spps (tried regular srp and they worked flawlessly on my vp9) but we can't be picky in these times.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i got lucky at midway last two days, 5k small pistol primers each day. signing up for email alerts isn't enough. you literally have to be actively pinging their website and the second something shows in stock you need to haul azz thru the checkout process. already be logged in under your user name and have payment info set up. by the time you get a notification email, or notice here or elsewhere, it's already long gone. i've had a couple where i got notices of one sort or another and immediately went to the website and it was either gone, or despite adding it to my cart, by the time i went thru the checkout, it was gone. very frustrating. but kudo's to midway and others for selling these at reasonably normal prices vs $300+/k on gunbroker etc.

kylelegaspi19

Oct 17, 2020
    Montgomery MD
    Im gonna have to step up my game and look look at the website everyday. This covid got everybody going crazy taking advantage of everybody instead of helping out fellow reloaders and gun enthusiasts. Thanks for the tip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom