• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I've brought a few converts over this year myself but they were fence sitters. I couldn't imagine trying to rationalize with a liberal... Just listening to their reasoning is mind blowing enough to give me a head ache.

Viper-Snipe

May 13, 2012
    I took 2 young ladies to Cromwells 2 weeks ago and tomorrow they +1 extra is coming to the local range with me for their time shooting their new pistols.
    Already have the safety rules printed out, eyes and ears will be a must (of course) and they are real excited.
    Did the same last month with a friends daughter and her friend. Safe day and the look in their eyes was something to remember.

More to come!

V-S

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    MDS members... Opening eyes, 1 range trip at a time.

O hell, of the dozen or so new converts I caused this year half of them never had a range trip before they joined our brotherhood, I got them to go to Annapolis in February and March instead. The usual reaction was, "They say I can't have one? F*ck that! I'm getting at least one!" One of the ones I took on a couple range trips however has as of this moment 3581 posts and more guns than I do. I hear she also keeps bananas in her pants.

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    I've brought a few converts over this year myself but they were fence sitters. I couldn't imagine trying to rationalize with a liberal... Just listening to their reasoning is mind blowing enough to give me a head ache.

Given my day job, rationalizing is easy. With liberals though it literally is like performing an exorcism. Cheers for the kudos - I have another I am working on now. I will work them towards MSI (and MDS) of course!

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    the problem, though, is that we need people to not just realize they need to buy a handgun/EBR while they still can, or even just enjoy shooting, but to actually vote and/or pressure their representatives accordingly.

yeah, i know, baby steps and all that...

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    the problem, though, is that we need people to not just realize they need to buy a handgun/EBR while they still can, or even just enjoy shooting, but to actually vote and/or pressure their representatives accordingly.

yeah, i know, baby steps and all that...

Oh that I did impress on my converts and gave most of them a pocket Constitution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom