• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    This was on our local FB page. Guy got hit in his car by a so called kid who took off on his motorcycle.

Guy in car tries to chase him down, posts picture of said individual and is in turn lambasted as a racist and bigot for trying to catch up to this hit and run driver.

Then there is this gem who threatens a red flag call on him.

This shit is going to get out of hand and people are going to get hurt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190812-211152.jpg
      Screenshot_20190812-211152.jpg
      72.7 KB · Views: 2,171

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Holy cow. I don’t know the story and don’t need to. I can tell just by this woman’s language she is severely mentally ill.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I see that it is also on the AACO police Facebook page.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Holy cow, just looked at her FB page, she makes Andrea Chamblee look like the most sane, rational person you’ve ever met.
    Batsh*t crazy doesn’t even begin to describe this loon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    I dont understand why so many people make everything about race. Just call the incident what it is. I dont care if a alien side swipes me in his ufo, im still gonna be mad and it has nothing to do with hating aliens..well maybe in that case scared as hell but you get my point

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    White folks just love to hate themselves and love to berate each other like it’s some kind of contest. I just don’t get it

It's simple. People love to be praised. They love to be seen as virtuous and get a pat on the back. And our public schools, entertainment sector, and mainstream "news" media have spent the decades since the successes of the Civil Rights movement swinging the guilt pendulum very hard towards a generation that - now - had nothing to do with past racial offenses. In other words, we've got a couple or three generations now that have been trained to think that hating themselves (if they're sufficiently pasty-looking) is the highest virtue, and who've been rewarded, Pavlov-style, for every ostentatious act of public self flagellation.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I dont understand why so many people make everything about race. Just call the incident what it is. I dont care if a alien side swipes me in his ufo, im still gonna be mad and it has nothing to do with hating aliens..well maybe in that case scared as hell but you get my point

The left can’t afford to let race relations show signs of improvement

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The left can’t afford to let race relations show signs of improvement

Can you imagine if there was tangible evidence of improved race relations...under Trump:shocked2: That would be the end of all their power. They'd have to double down on the gay thing...but that just ain't the same.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Send that to Trump and Mitch and show them how this BS is used. Dont forget to include a link tot he guy that the police already killed in Glen Burnie.

owgriffin

May 15, 2012
    Red Flag laws

You can guarantee they will be misused the instant they become available as a tool for every lunatic who wants to make someone else suffer.
    The other big issues is that these laws probably will not lay out how you get your stuff back after you have been falsely accused and who pays for all of the costs of litigation. As for the virtue olympics, regarding the woman, just think of the local tyrant of the condo association, only now she has the power to take away all of your weapons and have you arrested, with a phone call.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Once again goes to show nothing positive can come from facetwit , and plenty to bite you on the butt .

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Holy cow, just looked at her FB page, she makes Andrea Chamblee look like the most sane, rational person you’ve ever met.

Maybe someone should Red Flag her and take away her kitchen knives.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick

She is the Maryland House of Delegates, District 30B, she is so far to the left that she should be running for the DemocRats 2020 nomination.

https://www.facebook.com/Carmen4Maryland/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom