• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    :lol2::lol: Thank You for the levity :thumbsup:

Hey when your wrong and you F up you gotta own it, i own it!

Wait maybe i should blame it on the person who gave me the news since in 2019 personal responsibility is dead lol.

Ok I’m done. Hope you get it worked out!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Hey when your wrong and you F up you gotta own it, i own it!

Wait maybe i should blame it on the person who gave me the news since in 2019 personal responsibility is dead lol.

Ok I’m done. Hope you get it worked out!

You have always carried yourself that way on MDS :thumbsup:

I really am not worried about it anymore , I am just trying to answer others and their questions .
    But I may have to stop that , because once I get it off my chest it is time to move on .

I did that to a member here. I think his name was Sasquatch, doesn’t post much. I got some exciting news and 100% forgot. I drove to wherever he wanted to meet the next time and threw in some extras. I think he was more annoyed with how many times i apologized lol. Good dude and i still kinda feel bad about that even though it was like 5 years ago.

Still love my pistol bud!

I think the proper name is Samsquanch. Did the sale involve shopping carts?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Full Transparency , i received an email at 5:22 pm from seller with a statement :

seller " You must have just not seen each other , sorry it didn't work out. We can set up something Monday night or Tuesday if you're still interested"

buyer " No Thank You "

This concludes the issue and they are on sale once more for round two .

I should clarify on a small point .. All communication was via MDS PM system i may have called them emails or text(s)

Last edited:

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Full Transparency , i received an email at 5:22 pm from seller with a statement :

seller " You must have just not seen each other , sorry it didn't work out. We can set up something Monday night or Tuesday if you're still interested"

buyer " No Thank You "

This concludes the issue and they are on sale once more for round two .

I should clarify on a small point .. All communication was via MDS PM system i may have called them emails or text(s)

So seller says it's your fault and ask if you want to get f"d over again on Monday!

Welder, it's time to out the *******! Because he gave no apology and will only do it to the next person! He decided to put it up for sale again!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    So seller says it's your fault and ask if you want to get f"d over again on Monday!

Welder, it's time to out the *******! Because he gave no apology and will only do it to the next person! He decided to put it up for sale again!

No , we had another email exchange and at that time he said he was sorry and he would deliver the items to me because he felt bad .

He manned up and tried to correct the situation , I did decline his offer . And him & I are okay at this point .
    He like I am are good people and that is what is important , I did not want to post again on the thread but have to do so in order to correct the record .

Pretty sure it's the relisted gun cabinets. You'd need a truck for those

No , we had another email exchange and at that time he said he was sorry and he would deliver the items to me because he felt bad .

He manned up and tried to correct the situation , I did decline his offer . And him & I are okay at this point .
    He like I am are good people and that is what is important , I did not want to post again on the thread but have to do so in order to correct the record .

Good to know he manned up about it. His is now not on my "Avoid This Seller" list.
    We all eff up occasionally. How people rectify their mistake is how I judge them.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    This entire thread was a colossal waste of time. Welder, the fifteen minutes you showed up "early" do not count for squat, it is from the time of the agreed upon meet up, and you waited eleven whole minutes before you started whining to the forum on your phone, in your car! Darn near live streaming your tears in real time. Eleven minutes. And then it's off to complain.
    Oh, but just complain, don't INFORM the membership, so that when WE have to deal with other members here, WE won't have any idea who has a track record of not following through so that maybe WE could decide for ourselves if we think it's worth dealing with a guy that stiffs us for..... eleven minutes....

Honestly? You're the guy that just ended up on my don't deal with list. I wish I could get the time I wasted reading this thread back, I wonder how long THAT was?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This entire thread was a colossal waste of time. Welder, the fifteen minutes you showed up "early" do not count for squat, it is from the time of the agreed upon meet up, and you waited eleven whole minutes before you started whining to the forum on your phone, in your car! Darn near live streaming your tears in real time. Eleven minutes. And then it's off to complain.
    Oh, but just complain, don't INFORM the membership, so that when WE have to deal with other members here, WE won't have any idea who has a track record of not following through so that maybe WE could decide for ourselves if we think it's worth dealing with a guy that stiffs us for..... eleven minutes....

Honestly? You're the guy that just ended up on my don't deal with list. I wish I could get the time I wasted reading this thread back, I wonder how long THAT was?

I don't know how fast you read the thread :D . If you give me a PM I will give you my full name and who I am so you can avoid me and my company . I am real good with that .

I am grateful we have a MDS member as honest as yourself . I think I will survive if you don't deal with me . :thumbsup::)
    Happy New Year to you , hopefully 2020 is great for all of us here . :thumbsup:

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    I don't know how fast you read the thread :D . If you give me a PM I will give you my full name and who I am so you can avoid me and my company . I am real good with that .

I am grateful we have a MDS member as honest as yourself . I think I will survive if you don't deal with me . :thumbsup::)
    Happy New Year to you , hopefully 2020 is great for all of us here . :thumbsup:

I'm a pretty slow reader actually. Look, maybe I haven't had enough coffee to even myself out yet. I still disagree with your handling of this deal of which you speak, and I think it was wrong of the guy to stiff you by not showing up. So we can disagree, and we can not deal with each other. The world will not end either way. Or it might, then this really wouldn't matter.

Happy New Year to you and yours (sincerely)
    Truce?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I'm a pretty slow reader actually. Look, maybe I haven't had enough coffee to even myself out yet. I still disagree with your handling of this deal of which you speak, and I think it was wrong of the guy to stiff you by not showing up. So we can disagree, and we can not deal with each other. The world will not end either way. Or it might, then this really wouldn't matter.

Truce?

Truce ,

No worries , i am happy with how the seller and me cleared things up . The entire exercise is done as far as i am concerned .

Cool name you have Truce

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N

Truce?

Poke, poke!
    Damn, well I guess all will be good for 2020!

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Truce ,

No worries , i am happy with how the seller and me cleared things up . The entire exercise is done as far as i am concerned .

Cool name you have Truce

You DO think my name is "Truce?", DON'T you? Oh my...
    Words fail me....

(no they don't) :lol::lol::lol::sad20:

Anyhow, best of luck in all that you undertake.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom