• 2FB4B762-FDDF-4D20-B02D-5FE1C9A84E83.jpg
      2FB4B762-FDDF-4D20-B02D-5FE1C9A84E83.jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 568

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I knew there had to be a something national breaking today on our “We Will Not Comply” project because the Facebook likes on ThePatriotPicket were rocketing upward all day.

Amazing, we just passed 10,000 likes on the PP!

Last edited:

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Many comments wanting to buy the shirts. Market this! Momentum is there.

I could be wrong.

I thought We Will Not Comply with the corresponding state flag below would be awesome. Have chapters all around the country :)

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    They are liking the “local” and “smaller” groups taking up the fight, that larger groups are not. I’m guessing they are talking about nra.

People want the shirt they see. Posting their sizes needed lol

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Shouldn't this be open source? Are we all working together or not?

I agree. PP just needs to be the first ones with a shirt for sale. That post already has over 5200 likes. I’m sure someone is already working on a shirt that will be for sale this week.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Until sanctuary city supporters, ICE opponents, or other activists copy the slogan and style and use it for their own purposes.

PP could protect the design and wording and still allow pro 2a groups to use it for free, but would have the right to prevent others from diluting/perverting the message.

Hint... almost all open source s/w is explicitly protected by a license.... usually GPL but there are others.

IANAL.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I recently hired a marketing lady and have done the instagram thing, been so busy I haven’t had time to go to the range since.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

Is the NRA stuff open source? Looks like a big fight is right here in Maryland and Maryland could use all the monetary support it can get. However, that's just me. Plus, PP really should apply for a Trademark, Copyright, etc. for its stuff.

Heck, Patriot Picket, LLC or Patriot Picket, Inc. isn't even taken in Maryland. Anybody else could apply for either, file for a Copyright and a Trademark, and then prevent Jeff and company from using it. Do you understand what I am saying because I am not spelling it all out for a reason. Anybody that does not understand, shoot me a PM and I would be more than happy to explain it in depth.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Is the NRA stuff open source? Looks like a big fight is right here in Maryland and Maryland could use all the monetary support it can get. However, that's just me. Plus, PP really should apply for a Trademark, Copyright, etc. for its stuff.

Heck, Patriot Picket, LLC or Patriot Picket, Inc. isn't even taken in Maryland. Anybody else could apply for either, file for a Copyright and a Trademark, and then prevent Jeff and company from using it. Do you understand what I am saying because I am not spelling it all out for a reason. Anybody that does not understand, shoot me a PM and I would be more than happy to explain it in depth.

My God. Can you imagine how many pages an in depth post from Fabs would be. :lol2:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Well, how many words are on a page? A PM just goes on and on forever without any actual page count. Then again, there is a maximum word limit for a PM, which I have reached on a couple of occasions. If only the world was simple and everything was black and white. lol

Lol, its all good. I’m just giving you a hard time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom