• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Just after 1pm here in the House Judiciary Committee Room awaiting the start of testimony.

With ShallNotInfringe is sitting next to me with the bill rundown doing Play-by-Play, I am going to once again try to teletype the action from here for those who can't live stream.

With dblas up front chatting with Citizen Mike Smiegel and John Jocelyn of AGC, who wants to take his old seat, I am within spitting distance of bigfoot44, Lou45, Mopar 92, Brooklyn, rnbow67, teratos, mpeng, Tsmith, Andi Moroney, Whiskey from Annapolis Defense and Security, SB281blaster, cypherpunk, top shelf, (tim) montoya32, mxrider, DC-W, mjd438, jacqueline...

HB 1032 up first....Transport of weapons on school property sponsored by Del Jackson.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    HB1032 says Jackson, seeks to allow retired police officers to carry on school property. Described by the Delegate as a "clean up" of SB281

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Cypherpunk speaking now as a certified instructor and a Democrat, encouraging expansion of the bill to include anyone with a MD permit

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jacqueline up now for MDS....criticizing school procedures whereby a teacher encourages students to gather in a bait ball in the corner of a room. Wants any permitee to be able to carry on school property.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Lou45....starts with a reference to Pearl Harbor with all our resources bunched together as an easy target. Stresses multiple resources for protection, includes permit holders.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    HB614...Criminal procedures, handgun transfer....to refine handguns as those that are under the Handgun board. Dumais is sponsor and at the table with other witnesses.

Tom Williams of the MSP wants short barreled shotguns pulled from the Handgun Roster board.

HB857 up now-- sponsor Dumais now discussing the process of taking firearms from "abusers" requiring that guns be given up within 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom