• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seabeeJordan

CAN DO!
    Dec 13, 2012
    There is no way that will happen... If it does then the hearing will have to be moved because the secret service has to cleare each person to even be in the same building as the pres... now this is assuming you are talking about him going to the court house.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    There is no way that will happen... If it does then the hearing will have to be moved because the secret service has to cleare each person to even be in the same building as the pres... now this is assuming you are talking about him going to the court house.

No they don't just those in direct contact with POTUS. The rest of us would go through metal detector and have all of our pockets turned out and bags searched. Make sure all electronics operate as they should.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I'm new to the forum as well but just trying to share what knowledge I have. If POTUS is planning a visit to the State building and if it was not part of his public schedule the intent is for no one aside from who he is visiting to know about it until he is already gone. Organizer or not, without someone in the privileged circle of trust completely tossing opsec out the window we would not know about it beforehand.

This is VERY true. So the very fact that it is leaked makes it look like
    Disinformation.. Do not change plans except is so far as to arrive early, and maybe if you can afford it stay the night before.

I can't afford it... not even close ... but I am looking at a very early arrival.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Obama is planning a trip to Minnesota on Monday to push gun legislation.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...m_campaign=Feed:+newsmain2+(News+-+Flipboard)

Keep an eye on what he does in Minnesota it could give incite to his trip here.
    Minnesota is fighting gun ban legislation in the state house similar to our fight. Here is a link about their fight:
    http://www.wdio.com/article/stories/S2916531.shtml?cat=10335

And this is a summary of the bills introduced in Minnesota.

It is happening everywhere folks.

Blacksmith

No just blue States.. And it always implies that :
    1.The Governor can't handle his own statehouse.
    2. The president has more influence and power in these blue
    States than in Washington.

The press can deny and ignore this. But it will make great folder for the Right and even campaign style adds..

Now that Obama had decided to set up a full time PAC he is fair
    Game as well.

We are now in the race for the Whitehouse 2016. The press will love it..

Game on.

jbaudia4

Dec 29, 2012
    Annapolis MD
    Reason #574 why I didnt vote for Obama: He doesnt let you go home to use the restroom. Yes that is correct he is litterally across the street from my house right now meeting with the NRA and the cops/secret service have shut down my street (that leads to a dead end keep in mind) and refused entry to let me get to my house to do my thang! grrrr

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Reason #574 why I didnt vote for Obama: He doesnt let you go home to use the restroom. Yes that is correct he is litterally across the street from my house right now meeting with the NRA and the cops/secret service have shut down my street (that leads to a dead end keep in mind) and refused entry to let me get to my house to do my thang! grrrr

All hail the Kenyan Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom