• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beardystag

Nov 16, 2013
    HarCo
    I'm not sure if any of you got to see this, but I did a few searches and nothing turned up. Anyhow, this video is only a couple days old, but here goes:

https://youtu.be/ZdUaPDiW-GY

Shout out to MD Shall Issue, you guys are continuing to make a big difference! Keep up the good work, everybody! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    While there has been discussion about his video, it's all over the place in the play-by-play thread. Thanks for making a separate thread :thumbsup:

beardystag

Nov 16, 2013
    HarCo
    Ack, I figured I had to just have missed it somewhere. I was just scanning that one as I saw you reply. Mods feel free to delete this if you see fit, otherwise it's an opportunity to discuss the video without hijacking the Play-by-Play

IGOR455

Oct 12, 2011
    glen burnout
    jack lad you arent former police , you are retired police and there is great honor in that. ill police with you any time. im surprised we never met during mny 40 yr career.
    well spoken lad

beardystag

Nov 16, 2013
    HarCo
    He's definitely a powerful voice on the topic. He's the one man who was expected to recognize and understand every aspect of the CCW issuance, and came to disagree with it entirely on his own search for knowledge and understanding. That says a lot.

If only every representative member of our government had as deep a thirst for true understanding, our country would be in much better shape. Let's just hope that professional and experienced speakers like Captain McCauley can talk some sense into them.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    What a great 8 mins. How clear and precise in your speaking. ETA, ok now the 16 mins video - Hero. Jack, please stick around, speak honestly always. Much respect. Don't say what anybody want's you to, say what you know to be right.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Even if things fall through in the legislature this year, this has been absolutely epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom