• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    The big LGS here has .22lr by the pallet. about twice a week they roll out a new pallet from the back. Right now they have crap loads of CCI cosmetic blems (every flavor of CCI) for an average of $17/500. Yes, I'm stocking up on Greentag and Minimag.

What makes these rounds blemished? Are you able to tell? Tarnished brass maybe? I can't say I've ever seen rimfire blems for sale before. Great price!

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    The big LGS here has .22lr by the pallet. about twice a week they roll out a new pallet from the back. Right now they have crap loads of CCI cosmetic blems (every flavor of CCI) for an average of $17/500. Yes, I'm stocking up on Greentag and Minimag.

Which store? I'd like some CCI.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Good to know, thanks!

Sounds like time to load up if I should ever encounter any.

You're welcome.

A pallet huh? Is that roughly a cubic yard of ammo? Not sure if I need that much, but you never know.

There abouts.

LOL. Group Buy?

I suggest several switching off for the drive too.

For $17 per brick of minimags, even with shipping that's a deal. Will they mail it?

I doubt it, they're not really set up for shipping ammo.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Does anyone have experience with ARMSCOR .22 ammo? Saw several deals but have never shot it. Thanks

I bought a brick some time back. The first 5 .22's I tried it in didn't like it at all. Had just about every kind of problem you can imagine. I was ready to throw it out. Decided to just waste it out as junk - the 6th and 7th guns love it. Everyone feeds without jamming, no light strikes, no FTE's and accurate on top of it all.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    walmart had plenty of federal 550 packs when I was there yesterday. 19.99 :)

Funny thing is they are cheaper then a brick of golden bullets which is now up to 26ish dollars from what I remember.

I laughed when I saw the difference in price because of the quality of the ammo is much different imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom