• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Welcome. As you can see, it doesn't take much to raise the hairs on the backs of our necks. We've seen I too many times. :)

Thanks, It sounds like mdshooters sees a lot of people who join to sell and then make a fuss about the post requirements....

I shoot service rifle at Fairfax rod and gun down in Manassas. There's actually a match this Saturday.

My dad shot with the Montgomery county rebels waaaay back if there's anyone that old here on the forums.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome. As you can see, it doesn't take much to raise the hairs on the backs of our necks. We've seen I too many times. :)

This is true. We have Battered Gun Owner's Syndrome (BGOS). You haven't sent up any red flags to me.
    What we see all too often are as follows:
    1- Right around the time of the new state legislative session, people will join and ask lots of questions about loophole or the likewise. They are usually spies for the anti gun left and trying to get us to look bad.
    2- Newbie posts dozens of one or two word posts in a few days and magically have something for sale when they hit post #50

As others have stated, every single post the OP has made in this thread seem legit. It is amazing how quickly you get to 50 posts once you're engaged.
    I'm expecting to see your SKS for sale in a few weeks.

PS- Posts in the introduction forum don't count towards totals, yet the OP is active here. One more reason he seems legit.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    You may fit in here just fine :lol2:

He might at that. Maybe one day when he's fully vetted and on board he'll find his way to a Hooligan shoot where Hooli can meet him in person. ;)

But that's a little premature since, as a new member, he doesn't yet have Water Cooler access and has no idea who Hooli is...

:innocent0

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Welcome from Ellicott City.

I shoot high power matches at AGC but they are only at 200yds. Does Fairfax Rod and Gun have a location to shoot 600yds?

As for treatment of new members. We were all there once. Basic social skills go a long way. Done be a douche and for gods sake “Use the Search Function”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dammit_Man

Jan 16, 2018
    Welcome from Ellicott City.

I shoot high power matches at AGC but they are only at 200yds. Does Fairfax Rod and Gun have a location to shoot 600yds?

As for treatment of new members. We were all there once. Basic social skills go a long way. Done be a douche and for gods sake “Use the Search Function”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nah, 200 yards fixed distance. The only places I know that exceeds 200 is peacemaker and Quantico

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom