• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    To bad that a sheriff cant go in and arrest them all after they pass a anti gun bill and the gov signs it and charge them with failure to uphold the oath of office and any or all other charges that apply as well but then hey I know that I am dreaming as well.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    They would, if the United States existed as a nation of laws. Which it no longer does.

An illegal immigrant with an illegal firearms kills Kate Steinle and gets let off the hook entirely for any and all crimes. The gun itself was held liable for her killing. San Francisco is a city that has openly declared they do not follow federal immigration law.

However, if Virginia tries to do 1/2 of what San Francisco does to protect a right clearly enumerated in the country's founding documentation, a heated legal battle ensues. As the legal system now has been infiltrated and is a tool for the subversion and usurpation of the law. You can safely bet that the law will arrive at any conclusion other than what was clearly written and what is clearly intended.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    To bad that a sheriff cant go in and arrest them all after they pass a anti gun bill and the gov signs it and charge them with failure to uphold the oath of office and any or all other charges that apply as well but then hey I know that I am dreaming as well.

They could. It would be unprecedented, but precedent starts somewhere.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    I wish someone would everywhere you read another state is becoming unconstitutional. Why hasn't a court stepped up and said enough its unconstitutional and you know it ?

Because the courts are stacked with people that joined their profession to subvert the law, not enforce it.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    The courts/benches are principally populated by uber liberals

Which is why I don't understand when people on this forum see crappy laws and then say "the courts will fix it".

If they have not fixed it yet and are not currently keeping pace then how can they catch up? Not that they would fix it anyway.

I often hear people excited saying that the scotus just took its second 2a in the last 10 years. To catch up they'd have to take 100 in the next year and we know that won't happen. So hoe , I ask will the courts fix things?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    any of y'all wonder why we haven't had worse bills pre-filed in our state?

I think a lot has to do with Annapolis is watching Richmond very closely to see what they can get away with...

Concur. And I think their next steps will also depend on OUR reaction to the prefiled bills and Lobby Day participation.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Quit paying. Start charging. Demand outstanding fines be paid. Remove diplomatic immunity.

Especially for traffic tickets and toll charges. And enforce towing for diplomatic violators. Death by ten thousand cuts, with the added benefit of reduction of Manhattan congestion.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Because the courts are stacked with people that joined their profession to subvert the law, not enforce it.

It's gotta be challenged.

so pres. Trumps appointed are still way outnumbered ? You mean like NRA :sad20: wrong is wrong the courts should step up with out being asked no ? If you see someone breaking into someone house do you up step and call LE or just watch again wrong is wrong or is this just a simple mans (me) way of thinking. Great song buy the way.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

It would be nice if some State's Attorney would charge a few of these characters. The Sheriff could go in with a pocketful of warrants and take them into custody.

I'd pay to watch that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom