• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbieDigital

Dec 29, 2016
    I am a GSSF member. I have a coupon for a blue label Glock but have to buy it by the end of February before the coupon expires. Currently own a G19 and love it. Want something of a larger caliber. Been eyeing the 45 acp and 10mm’s. Anyone have any experience with glocks and can recommend a nice Glock larger than 9mm?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i have a glock 20sf (larger frame then their 9/40/357sig calibers). frankly the frame is a little big for me. their 'regular' frame guns are way more comfortable for me. definitely at least hit a gun shop that has the larger frames (10mm and 45) and see if they fit you ok and better yet find a range that rents them and try them out.

i'd say if you want to go "bigger," keep the same frame size and look at a glock 31 in 357sig or glock 35 in .40. i have both of these, among others, and definitely like them. you can get some pretty hot loads in these calibers, and with the smaller frames more manageable, will get faster follow up shots if needed.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Big fan of 10mm in a Glock, the frame is larger though. Check the 40 with MOS out, nice option and opens up hunting if you're interested in that, and easy red dot install.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Full Size but in a slightly smaller frame, the Glock 21SF in 45acp or 45Trump. If you're looking for something more concealable, then the Glock 30S in 45acp/45Trump. I have both and I like each for different reasons.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    It was hinted that glock may have a couple things to release at shot show in just over 6 weeks
    Could be nothing, but if it’s a couple new models could be worth holding out for

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I am a GSSF member. I have a coupon for a blue label Glock but have to buy it by the end of February before the coupon expires. Currently own a G19 and love it. Want something of a larger caliber. Been eyeing the 45 acp and 10mm’s. Anyone have any experience with glocks and can recommend a nice Glock larger than 9mm?
    Glock 29 or 30s are very similar in size to the G19. The 30s will even fit in most Glock 19 holsters. I highly recommend either of these, I own both, plus six G19's.

I also have a G20 and a G21, can't go wrong there either.

Rob1035

Jan 17, 2013
    Maryland
    I'd go for a G35, then get a 9mm barrel, and a 357 barrel (and an AA kit!), and have all your caliber bases covered :)

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    You can't go wrong with either the .45 ACP or 10mm. The .45 is well proven...the 10mm is awesome in its own right but doesn't have the history of the .45 ACP. Shooting a .45 is cheaper in most cases. I have a Glock 30...nice pistol.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I have a 20sf 10mm and can recommend it. Im considering a g21 45acp in the near future. I also have a g22 40s&w and while the gun is fine the round seems kinda meh to me but I love shooting 44mag and hot 45colts so ... I just like bangers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom