• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I often carry a new York reload. Glock 36 on the hip and lcp in the pocket. Spare mags for each in the back mag pocket of my 5.11 vaporlites.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    As a permit holder you carry anything you want and as many as you want. In the 36 years of carry, I have never had the occasion to need more then one weapon but with that said I regularly carry two extra magazines on my belt giving me 40 rounds to go Bang Bang if needed. In Baltimore City you can't rely on the Police to be much help (very busy) but they will come and write the report for you. Chris

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    As a permit holder you carry anything you want and as many as you want. In the 36 years of carry, I have never had the occasion to need more then one weapon but with that said I regularly carry two extra magazines on my belt giving me 40 rounds to go Bang Bang if needed. In Baltimore City you can't rely on the Police to be much help (very busy) but they will come and write the report for you. Chris

Isn't that comforting!!

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Isn't that comforting!!

This is an off topic story. The other day on Belair Road a guy with a bat was smashing another guy who going along stealing stuff from stores/vehicles(crack head/pill freak), we had thrown him out of my store. I go outside to see who is winning or not when a LEO drives by in squad car no lights, I flag him down and tell him what's been happening with this guy he says "Call 911 I'm on call" well now. That's why in the city we have to take care business on our own these days. Public Safety is in the hands of the public. You'er OK in the downtown sections plenty of LEO who will do their job but get out in to the neighborhoods many of them are scared of law suits/paperwork and just BS they get. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom