• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    0a456823d443318d70a20f081f5ad630.jpg

Congratulations are in order for the Macri family on the purchase of their new home. They have a bundle of joy on the way and a new home to make it all the better. Good people and a great new home.

Thumbs up to Tim Montoya and his team at Keller Williams. They don't come better than Tim in our world :)

Front door title did a great job as well!

Congrats Macri's!!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    0a456823d443318d70a20f081f5ad630.jpg

Congratulations are in order for the Macri family on the purchase of their new home. They have a bundle of joy on the way and a new home to make it all the better. Good people and a great new home.

Thumbs up to Tim Montoya and his team at Keller Williams. They don't come better than Tim in our world :)

Front door title did a great job as well!

Congrats Macri's!!

The Red Shirts are a bonus too. You both just need the MAGA hats to make it official.

Congrats to the Macri family.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Home buying can be a b!tch.

W/ El Flasko it was pleasant, as money tends to be the hair raising, sweating, mind boggling part.

W/ Montoya, I imagine this was the smoooothest house purchase possible.

We need an official MDS home inspector to join the fray.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    That's not really them. They just grabbed a couple of staples employees as stand ins. :lol2:

W/ El Flasko it was pleasant, as money tends to be the hair raising, sweating, mind boggling part.

W/ Montoya, I imagine this was the smoooothest house purchase possible.

We need an official MDS home inspector to join the fray.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Home Inspectors exist, so that used car salesmen and bill collectors can have someone to look down upon.

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    Extremely late, but better late than never....

Me and my wife Amanda can't say enough good things about Ryan and his team. We were first buyers and they made it extremely easy and straightforward. I never felt rushed or compelled on anything and they were extremely accommodating. If your looking at buying or refinancing, look no further then Ryan at southern trust.

I would also like to say thanks to our own Montoya as we used him as our agent and once again, he was extremely patient with us and helped us find our dream home.

If your in their area I HIGHLY recommend using both of them as they made an awesome team to go through the process with.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Extremely late, but better late than never....

Me and my wife Amanda can't say enough good things about Ryan and his team. We were first buyers and they made it extremely easy and straightforward. I never felt rushed or compelled on anything and they were extremely accommodating. If your looking at buying or refinancing, look no further then Ryan at southern trust.

I would also like to say thanks to our own Montoya as we used him as our agent and once again, he was extremely patient with us and helped us find our dream home.

If your in their area I HIGHLY recommend using both of them as they made an awesome team to go through the process with.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Many thanks bud, it was our pleasure.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Ryan,

I'm currently at a 2.7% fixed for 15. I'd like to get as close to 0% as possible, will trade for ammo =)

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    You have twins day at the office?

I had to do a double take on this when it was loading. I thought there was something wrong with the picture. :lol2:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

With our financing on our vacation property, Ryan and his team were rock stars in dealing with some difficult moments in our paperwork (on our end). They always knew the exact next step to make things happen in a timely fashion.

Can't say enough about their work.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    With our financing on our vacation property, Ryan and his team were rock stars in dealing with some difficult moments in our paperwork (on our end). They always knew the exact next step to make things happen in a timely fashion.

Can't say enough about their work.

Very cool of you to say pal

Ryan,

I'm currently at a 2.7% fixed for 15. I'd like to get as close to 0% as possible, will trade for ammo =)

Enjoy your ammo ;)

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom