• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Got a soft spot for grottos. Back in the 70’s, my father used to cut his hair at a place in Rehobeth. They’d trade cuts for pies! It was just pies then and sit down on the one just off the boardwalk on main street. If that was too crowded, hitting the one in the boards half a block south of the turnaround/bandstand.

And on weekends we’d make trips from Milford to rehobeth, the whole family, for pie, walk the boards, and people watching, funhouse and the trampolines.

We hit the 5 points place last hunting season. We all went with the extended menu, vs pies. The company was good, a lot older when before, and the food was fine.
    For those who need a Grotto's fix closer than the beach, there is one in Waugh Chapel Center in Gambrills.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    As of at least this past Veterans Day, the restaurant at Waugh Chapel is closed. Signs up in window for lease.
    Wow, haven't been there in awhile. Funny though, I'm still getting e-mails from their "club" listing that location....

According to their website, there is a location in Columbia.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    peninsula_crossing_-_grottos_pizza.jpg

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Wow, haven't been there in awhile. Funny though, I'm still getting e-mails from their "club" listing that location....

According to their website, there is a location in Columbia.

Just got a new "club" e-mail today......finally changed to Columbia location!!

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Went to jersey mikes this weekend. Food was great and service was fast til check out. They had to stop taking orders because they couldn’t get them out fast enough. I’ll wait a few weeks til I go back. Maybe the rush will be over. Much better than the one in Salisbury

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    Surf and turf is coming to the old Georgia house in town Millsboro. They will start this as soon as they finish the Milford location

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Aldi coming to the Peninsula Crossing Shopping Center, joining Lowes/BJ's/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom