• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    How about a virtual swear jar? You'd be able to buy md in a week.

DarthZed

Ultimate Member
    Sep 25, 2010
    Howard County
    A donations link would definetly be a good idea. I'd certainly contribute; members of this forum have helped me numerous times, and saved me money more than once with their advice. Of course, they also convinced me to get my C&R...resulting in a slow slide into poverty...but we'll just overlook that. :D

scrovak

Back in the "Free" State
    May 2, 2011
    Now that I've run my shopping list against the OP"S contributors I breathe a sigh of relief. All the local vendors on my shopping tour are on the sponsors list. I've been pretty much limiting my shopping to the IP's since the program started and glad to see all my friends are still on the list!

Have you thought of implementing the NPR model? say Bronze, silver, gold and platinum sponsors? (10, 20, 30 and 50 bucks a pop?) Add a little logo to their screen name.

I for one would love to donate to help to keep things running. That's really the main reason why I went to the big shoots (see a few old friends and buy some raffle tickets to support Don). Well, Mikes MG's did have a special attraction....

This. Absolutely this. I think it's a fantastic idea, and relatively easy to implement.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    As a broke 19 year old I dont have much money but i think i could scrape together a few modest dollars to help pay for a lil bandwidth. I think your should charge Fivepointstar and August for their bandwidth hahaha! just kidding, FPS might need to sell his 'stang and joe might need to switch to off brand pink polos!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Please, please, please, offer a way to donate via the web besides PayPal...

Last edited:

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I contacted Lou45 (Shooters Discount) the other day, he assured me he would be staying.

This nut house wouldn't be the same without him.

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    Just to touch on the membership option...

I know, on other forums I am on, we do...

$xx for xx Months
    $xx for lifetime.

Maybe do some type of thank you. Like a lifetime membership would include stickers or something.

Just an idea.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I use to frequent homebrewtalk.com. You could donate and you became a supporter. Advantages of being a supporter was you got a bigger avatar, custom title, and access to certain forums that were mainly social. They had a forum called the "Bone-yard" that was pretty awesome :D

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    +1 on giving a way to donate. If it wasn't for this place, who knows what kind of trouble I'd be getting in to!

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    A donations link would definetly be a good idea. I'd certainly contribute; members of this forum have helped me numerous times, and saved me money more than once with their advice. Of course, they also convinced me to get my C&R...resulting in a slow slide into poverty...but we'll just overlook that. :D

What he said X10!!!! I know I would give.

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    Admins, I don't think allowing us to "give a little back" if we choose to would need to affect your desire to provide a service to the shooting community. We all come here and take advantage of the opportunities and information the forum offers. After a while and we have gotten untold value out of the forum some feel the desire to support the forum with more than just participation. Please consider allowing those that choose to, to share in providing a service to the shooting community by "giving a little back". Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom