• Status
    Not open for further replies.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=8373

:D In light of that and with DD's blessing, we're bringing back the "I Spy" game from a few years back.

Here's how it works:

The Admins here the three moderators (zoostation, 2Sam22 and myself) will be on the lookout for vehicles with a MdShooters.com sticker on it. If we spot your vehicle, we will post the vehicle description and where we saw it.

You MUST reply to the thread within ONE week to win your prize.

AND you must post a picture of your vehicle with the sticker on it. Feel free to block out license plates.

Open to all MDShooters.com members. You must be a member at the time we spot your vehicle in order to win (yeah, I know there's probably nobody out there sporting a sticker who isn't already a member )

There's no limit on how many people can win. This will go on until we run out of prizes. Prizes will be drawn at random from things we already have and donations from some users and gun shops.

EDIT: We'll also include Md Shooters shirt, patch or pint glass sightings.

I'll leave the thread open for a few days to answer any questions, then I'll delete those, clean up the thread and lock it until our first sighting.

Game on!

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Does it count if I just park my truck next to DD's every workday for a while? You know, stalk him a bit.

It will either work, or you'll get your tires slashed, one of the two.

How about any MSI stickers, like the red "Self Defense for MD" ones?

And that is what happens when you cut and paste a thread someone else started... :D

I think we can go with any MSI sticker as long as we can prove it is indeed Maryland Shall Issue and not indeed some freeloading wanna-be trying to steal our beloved initials.

Last edited:

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    The stickers that TundraMuscle has been distributing will work correct? or does it have to be the official one?

bward1028

Dec 27, 2010
    PG County
    so someone will be driving by my house in PG county, right? i take metro everywhere and never drive. maybe i should put the sticker on my bike instead.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    The stickers that TundraMuscle has been distributing will work correct? or does it have to be the official one?

I have no idea what TM has been handing out. Can you get us a picture so we know what to look for?

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    2011-03-16_12-22-02_921.jpg
    I have no idea what TM has been handing out. Can you get us a picture so we know what to look for?

Does this count as being spotted?:D

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    View attachment 34829

Does this count as being spotted?:D

Yes it does. Your prize will be in the mail as soon as my new friend from Nigeria send me the money.

Lets hope you make some trips to Montgomery County

I have friends in MoCo, drive around a lot on weekends.

This doesn't constitute PC for a stop by any of the Mods, right?

Wrong. We reserve the right to run lights and sirens to hand you your prize. That includes those of us that aren't police.

Last edited:

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Wrong. We reserve the right to run lights and sirens to hand you your prize. That includes those of us that aren't police.

Until somebody stops "The Clandestine Mobile" and Chad starts demanding that he either gets his full body cavity search or else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Until somebody stops "The Clandestine Mobile" and Chad starts demanding that he either gets his full body cavity search or else.

There was a thread around here on how the "The Clandestine Mobile" was uniquely identified.

If there is a vehicle with a male member sticking out of the grill, I ain't stopping.

b747fp

Forum G-Man
    Staff member
    Admin
    Apr 26, 2005
    In the begining, there was Spot77, Norton and DD214.

How dare thee deny my supreme existence with thy foul revisionist history. I am the creator of ALL that you mortals call "MDShooters". Now you shall be broken asunder until you look like this: :skull:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    How dare thee deny my supreme existence with thy foul revisionist history. I am the creator of ALL that you mortals call "MDShooters". Now you shall be broken asunder until you look like this: :skull:

It was Chad's fault.

RosadoSM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 27, 2005
    King George, VA
    I love it when the G-Man makes an appearance.

"Missssssssterrrrrrrr Freeeeeeeeeeemannnnnnnnnnn..."

Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes.

Attachments

• g.jpg
      g.jpg
      19.7 KB · Views: 1,095
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member