• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I heard the popped collar cowboy was locked out of the water cooler for lack of posts elswhere :rolleyes:

Jan 16, 2011
    Towson
    I'm just a young guy who's getting into shooting. I don't have any war stories to share, or 20 years worth of a collection to show off. I contribute when I have something to say, but at the end of the day thats not more than 100 posts a year.

I can't help you on your AK build or tell you the differences between a gen3 and gen4 glock. Maybe I just don't feel like reiterating how fugly high point carbines are on the 7th page of a thread. Most of the time I just like reading what everyone else has to say about things. Thats my personality. If that makes me some evil information farming lurker then I apologize.

Not being able to view the off topic stuff isn't the end of the world, but this whole thing sure feels alienating to the guys with lower post counts. This is a sport/culture/right that needs all the support it can get. Stuff like this just pushes people away. /rant

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm just a young guy who's getting into shooting. I don't have any war stories to share, or 20 years worth of a collection to show off. I contribute when I have something to say, but at the end of the day thats not more than 100 posts a year.

I can't help you on your AK build or tell you the differences between a gen3 and gen4 glock. Maybe I just don't feel like reiterating how fugly high point carbines are on the 7th page of a thread. Most of the time I just like reading what everyone else has to say about things. Thats my personality. If that makes me some evil information farming lurker then I apologize.

Not being able to view the off topic stuff isn't the end of the world, but this whole thing sure feels alienating to the guys with lower post counts. This is a sport/culture/right that needs all the support it can get. Stuff like this just pushes people away. /rant

there's not much to learn from the water cooler.. most of the good stuff are from other parts of the site.. ;)

Lapua Dan

Nov 4, 2010
    I am not complaining, as I kind of like seeing more gun posts and less other stuff, but I can't see them anymore. I don't know what the criteria is, but I am over 100 posts.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I am not complaining, as I kind of like seeing more gun posts and less other stuff, but I can't see them anymore. I don't know what the criteria is, but I am over 100 posts.

When you signed up, you should have received an email that you had to click on to verify your account. Did you ever do that?

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County

Your account was in limbo for some reason. I fixed it, so you should be getting bombarded with crap posts now. ;)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Seriously? I need to know if there is a bug in the system.

It happened today for a while, then it started working. I figured it was a call by the admins, and I wasnt about to question you guys. I thought it was funny to be honest. :D

I still have the technical areas I can be helpful in. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom