• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Job

Jun 8, 2013
    Anyone else having problems logging into the MSP Portal? It says it's sending me an email for the Two-Factor Authentication but then I never get it. :sad20:

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Using a Comcast/Xfinity email address by any chance? If so they usually dont go through. I had to call them (MSP Licensing division) and get them to change my email to a gmail or other and it works fine (this was mid last year, but might still be happening.

I am able to login to the licensing portal system just fine when I tried just now.

Job

Jun 8, 2013
    Thanks guys. MSP put a banner on the portal login page that they're aware of problems with people not getting emails and I guess they have an outage of their payment system too so maybe they'll do it for free today and waive their $10 money grab, I mean processing fee. :innocent0

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Thanks guys. MSP put a banner on the portal login page that they're aware of problems with people not getting emails and I guess they have an outage of their payment system too so maybe they'll do it for free today and waive their $10 money grab, I mean processing fee. :innocent0

:lol::lol::lol:
    That's the funniest thing I've heard in a week. MD letting go of a penny, much less $10. Nope you won't be able to process till it's fixed I bet. I hope it's working tomorrow though. Got some processing of my own to do.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Dang it! I'm expecting a Not Disapproved sometime after midnight tonight. This is all part of my new CZ Curse.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I got in successfully and updated my password (as usual :rolleyes:) a couple hours ago. There was a banner saying that the problem was fixed...so :fingerscrossed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom