• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    I like it. Sweet camera. Now some car pics!

Off topic, what model Surefire is that on your 23 and what dot it run ya?

Im on tapatalk so no multiquoting. It's a streamlight tlr-1 Chris. It's very bright and has had the same battery for 2 years now. I love it and only paid 90 shipped for it on egay.

Btw I'll post the cars pics tomorrow. Me and Scott and tom are meeting tomorrow.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    as you can see from your first couple of pics, depth of field is an important factor in photography. your aperature settings play a big part in that and of course are impacted by your shutter speeds (and vice versa).

what's great with digital, as opposed to film, is that you can see your results instantly and know if another shot needs to be taken (out of focus, something unwanted in the background, etc).

and the pro photographer's number one secret: TRIPOD

enjoy, it's a lotta fun.

Yep it's fun to change the aperture, shutter speed, iso and see just how each affects each other. I'll stick with cheap lenses for a bit lol. I bought a decent tripod yesterday.

Very nice! I ended getting a Nikon D5100 when my son was born back in September. The camera is more capable then I am. I've been able to capture some really nice shots of him with family members which made great gifts this year. Easily one of my better, more expensive purchases, along with my guns of course.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Very nice! I ended getting a Nikon D5100 when my son was born back in September. The camera is more capable then I am. I've been able to capture some really nice shots of him with family members which made great gifts this year. Easily one of my better, more expensive purchases, along with my guns of course.

Yep DSLR and guns are quite similar, expensive to accessorize and often more capable then the operator themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom