• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I think Barrett made a statement like that about not supplying firearms to police departments in anti gun states.

Imagine if it were all law enforcement gear. Protective vests, handcuffs, holsters, flash bang gernades, tear gas, etc. They be defenceless like the rest of us.

All private security refusing to do contract work for politicians and municiple executives.

Imagine if the trash truck manufacturer was pro 2a.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Once you're a member of a legally recognized terror group (no matter how ridiculous the accusation is), do the red flag laws kick in? At that post can one have all his firearms confiscated since you've been declared a terrorist?

Common sense and rule of law have been destroyed by liberal groupthink. George Orwell's 1984 is happening...just a bit later than he envisioned.

I wish this was outside the realm of possibility, but it is not.

Chauchat

Jan 16, 2014
    In the free States
    Here is a mad idea. Nobody, and I mean nobody, sell any thing gun related to San Francisco government or otherwise. They could not get so much as a primer or sling shot marbles from as far away as Key West, Florida or Madawaska, Maine.

In fact all of the gun makers should have factory recalls for anything SF owns. ...Without replacement.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    1) Declare the NRA a terrorist organization
    2) Make anyone who is a known member of a terrorist organization, prohibited.
    3) 5 Million law abiding gun owners wake up tomorrow and hear that they all must turn in their firearms.
    4) Fort Sumpter V.2.0

In the words of some middle school kid somewhere... "Go ahead and try it... I dare you".

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You know what is a domestic terrorist organization? CALIFORNIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I think Barrett made a statement like that about not supplying firearms to police departments in anti gun states.

But if all companies that supply government contracts in California did the same, they’d be up the creek

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    3) 5 Million law abiding gun owners wake up tomorrow and hear that they all must turn in their firearms.
    4) Fort Sumpter V.2.0

In the words of some middle school kid somewhere... "Go ahead and try it... I dare you".

I'm going to commit a serious breach of etiquette here and triple dog dare them.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    If you wanted to make a point, all gun manufacturers should stop sales to these local governments. How do they, for example, contract to buy firearms from S&W who contributes to the NRA?

I'd like to see manufacturers tack on a "liberal government compliance fee" for these jurisdictions to cover the cost of the BS and headaches these govs create.

Not charged to Joe Citizen, just the gov.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    4) Fort Sumpter V.2.0

Don't laugh. Judging on the rabid frothing at the mouth Demorats (intentional spelling error) on the federal level, this is a distinct possibility (God forbid)...

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I'd like to see manufacturers tack on a "liberal government compliance fee" for these jurisdictions to cover the cost of the BS and headaches these govs create.

Not charged to Joe Citizen, just the gov.

You do know where the government gets all of its money don’t you?

Mr H

Banana'd
    These people are so full of it, it's sad...

The woman who put forth the anti-NRA crap was interviewed, and she was so hopped up over it, she didn't even realize which buzzwords she was spewing.

"We lose [a hundred] people every day to Gun Violence Prevention!"

Where's that head-spinning emoji.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom