• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LogisticMatt

Jun 25, 2015
    Harford County
    Evening folks,

I wanted to see what the current sellers market is on the Colt licensed M4 Ops 22LR carbine. I just got home from a deployment, and wanted to look into shifting my collection a little. Just testing the waters. Next question for everyone, how does everyone feel about the CZ Scorpion carbine? And is the collapsible stock compliant with MD, being that its a 9MM? Thanks in advance for the help.

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    Dunno about the Colt question, but the Scorpion carbine is one of my favorite firearms, and is a whole lot of fun to shoot and own. I have the 16" barrel w/o shroud and the CZ folding stock for it, mags are proprietary but not awfully expensive, and everything about it is user friendly and simple to maintain. It's quiet, recoil is nil, and feels well balanced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    Evening folks,
    Next question for everyone, how does everyone feel about the CZ Scorpion carbine? And is the collapsible stock compliant with MD, being that its a 9MM? Thanks in advance for the help.

I have the pistol and love it. Keep in mind that the factory stock is a folder as well as collapsing for LOP, so that's one of the features in the copycat test so no flash hider on there as well unless you replace that stock with a buffer tube adapter that doesn't fold (like the pistol tube adapter).

The good news is that both factory configurations are legal in MD with the appropriate magazines.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I sold my colt early last year for 400 on consignment, which meant someone paid 485 after dealer fee on top.

I had the base model carbine .22.

hope this helps

edit: I did leave the magpul carbine moe had guard and moe vertical grip I had on it, on there for selling purposes. I don't think these add much value to it but certainly helped the selling point by leaving some bling on it.

Sold in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom