• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The same lawsuit has been filed against the city of Annapolis, naming the city attorney, the Mayor and police chief as defendants.

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    It's 100% her choice what sort of arms she chooses to bear. The lawsuit is about breaking down anti-2A laws that have already been effectively ruled unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court and expanding the scope of the Second Amendment to ensure everyone has the opportunity to decide for themselves what sorts of arms they wish to keep and bear. Rather than second guessing each individual's personal decision in this matter, I choose to cheer on the efforts of everyone fighting to have my rights recognized coast to coast.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    This lady wants a tazer instead of a firearm....since a tazer chews through their batteries in about 2.5 minutes or about 20 5 second cycles, she's in trouble before the cops come IF she can even dial 911...poor choice...

Bless her heart but a Taser is not what she needs.

She is a nurse and has stated that she does not want to use deadly force. A gun is not very effective if you have no intention on using it.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    This lady wants a tazer instead of a firearm....since a tazer chews through their batteries in about 2.5 minutes or about 20 5 second cycles, she's in trouble before the cops come IF she can even dial 911...poor choice...

People on the other side of the argument would say that YOU don't need those scary guns. This isn't about who needs what, it is about people having the right to choose the most appropriate tool that they feel comfortable using to defend themselves.

Hell, if someone wants to carry a blow gun for self defense, more power to them, it is their choice.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    It's 100% her choice what sort of arms she chooses to bear. The lawsuit is about breaking down anti-2A laws that have already been effectively ruled unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court and expanding the scope of the Second Amendment to ensure everyone has the opportunity to decide for themselves what sorts of arms they wish to keep and bear. Rather than second guessing each individual's personal decision in this matter, I choose to cheer on the efforts of everyone fighting to have my rights recognized coast to coast.

Well said. :party29: Who cares if she wants to use a stun gun, pepper spray, mace, a gun, or even a knife. That is a choice she should be able to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom