• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Baker is an ass. The things he said during that interview should scare the hell out of you. you can watch on MPT it's already posted.

[Aside questions]

Who the Hell owns/is running these people? Bloomberg? Someone else out of state? Someone in state? I find it hard to believe that these are home grown, home funded sociopaths.

Investigating this and exposing the corruption and money flow could turn the tide, IMO.

[/Aside questions]

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    [Aside questions]

Who the Hell owns/is running these people? Bloomberg? Someone else out of state? Someone in state? I find it hard to believe that these are home grown, home funded sociopaths.

Investigating this and exposing the corruption and money flow could turn the tide, IMO.

[/Aside questions]
    Or Soros' Open Society ...

I believe Patrick noted on this thread or another that it IS outside influence, if not also tons of money ... FSA 2013 being written wholly or in part by the same group who wrote the laws for NY and CT.

Shades of THIS graphic I assembled back then, perhaps ?

Attachments

• Cuomo O'Malley.jpg
      Cuomo O'Malley.jpg
      78.7 KB · Views: 189

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Per the Maryland General Assembly website, House Bill 159, "Weapon-Free Higher Education Zones", has been passed out of the Appropriations Committee with amendments. According to the currently published "House Agenda", the committee will report the bill to the House floor during the Tuesday morning legislative session, where it will be heard for "2nd Reader". This means it could be passed to the Senate for consideration as early as Wednesday of this week.

We need all concerned Maryland citizens to contact their Delegates on Monday and Tuesday to urge a "NO" vote on this misguided piece of legislation. Passage of this bill will lead to additional encroachments on the fundamental civil liberties of law-abiding Marylanders while doing nothing to diminish the significant amounts of crime in our state.

If you need information on contacting your Delegates, please use the free tools available at http://mdelect.net and at the Maryland General Assembly website (http://mgaleg.maryland.gov). If you know your Delegate's name, you may dial the Maryland General Assembly switchboard at the following numbers: (410) 946-5400 or (301) 970-5400.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom