• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Kriss Vectors were a summer romance once upon a time...and then it was fall.

Get my meaning?

Seriously, a Kriss Bricktor to control recoil on 9mm?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I almost bit on one in .45 years ago but the damn thing is heavy and bulky like a paint sprayer so I passed.

What recoil help do you need in 9mm format?

I almost bit on one in .45 years ago but the damn thing is heavy and bulky like a paint sprayer so I passed.

What recoil help do you need in 9mm carbine format?
    Ah BRICK, lol. I see what you mean now, haha. In the past I haven't had an issue with it being too heavy, while the odd shape can seem a bit on the bulky side I find it to be nice and compact for me.

Putting the Vector in SBR format isn't about recoil assistance for me. It's more of a stability thing. I can just handle shouldered guns more effectively, consistently, and comfortably than pistol platforms.

Plus the carbine model with that odd barrel extension/shroud is just weird looking to me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

stringer bell

Aug 20, 2014
    was at the Harrisburg gun show last weekend and saw a 9mm pistol with brace and honestly its brace is as solid as any stock, nice little package, might need to pick one up

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Just a little factoid.

The Kriss vector sdp9 gen 2 with an Sb tactical SBA3 adjustable brace with the brace fully extended on a mil spec buffer tube has an overall length of over 26”, add a folding hinge puts another 1.5” to the overall length.

This puts it out of the “ pistol” category into the “ firearm “ classification. You can now legally attach a vertical foregrip without violating NFA laws.

I was thinking of ways to sbr the vector in md. The 29” rule sucks. The “ firearm” route is much easier and makes more sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom