• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Okay all y’all party types. How ya gonna GET SOME after the lights go out/post SHTF?

Getting laid shouldn’t be too much of a problem. So long as you can find a willing lass. For the old fellas...how many blue pills do you have in the medicine cabinet? How many folks have enough Carter a Wallace/Trojans on hand? For all y’all do it your sellers, got enough lotion and Kleenex? What about KY?

For the gals, what about the pill? How many months supply do you have on hand? Is that gonna be enough? While we’re talking about my favorite friend, how do you intend to keep things ship shape when the monkey gets a nose bleed? Gonna happen every month unless you move into the production phase of the program. Patches and plugs don’t grow in trees...even if they did, you know you’re gonna be allergic...

There’s plenty of info in the SHTF meds thread on pharmaceuticals like antibiotics and anesthetics. What about simple shit like antihistamines, aspirin, Tylenol, or maybe your BP meds or even insulin. Where and how might you procure them? Hell, some circumstances suggest even if you have insulin, you might not have the proper conditions to store it...no power or refrigeration...

Lastly, music calms the savage beast... Or so they say. Entertainment. What nd how will you listen? Ever consider music as a palliative? Got instrument? Got talent? Got a musician amongst your crew? This can be pretty key for morale...:cool:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Who sayz you gotta wait?

Attachments

• full-body-condom-costume--mw-131897-1.jpg
      full-body-condom-costume--mw-131897-1.jpg
      21.5 KB · Views: 695

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    This could be the second most important SHTF thread I have access to. All of the others mostly could be lumped into one.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    lots of good questions OP

Insulin is perhaps the worst case due to needing refrigeration. There are other meds that come refrigerated as well. The need for some things some of us take, such as for hypertension, could probably be lessened through diet and exercise. Others, well, modern medicine is prolonging life and without it, who knows?

With regard to the birth control (and lack thereof), there is going to be a baby boom out of all this.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have enough cash to keep me in hookers and blow for about a week and a half. Then I'll have to go back to work...

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    There’s plenty of info in the SHTF meds thread on pharmaceuticals like antibiotics and anesthetics. What about simple shit like antihistamines, aspirin, Tylenol, or maybe your BP meds or even insulin. Where and how might you procure them? Hell, some circumstances suggest even if you have insulin, you might not have the proper conditions to store it...no power or refrigeration...

The thread on drugs included prescription drugs, and possible sources for larger quantities.

For the over the counter stuff, no problem, just buy what you use and think you will need.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    When this is over, I'll be doing blow off a hookers ass......with a 6 foot straw....

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    lots of good questions OP

Insulin is perhaps the worst case due to needing refrigeration. There are other meds that come refrigerated as well. The need for some things some of us take, such as for hypertension, could probably be lessened through diet and exercise. Others, well, modern medicine is prolonging life and without it, who knows?

With regard to the birth control (and lack thereof), there is going to be a baby boom out of all this.

Everyone should read the series by Forstchen starting with “one second after”.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Based on the marked spike in your thread / topic initiations over the last 24-36 hours, Imagunna go out on a limb and guess that, as a result of all this self-quarantining, you done went and actually got all caught up on your ToDo list AND your honey-do lists!!!!!! :bowdown: :clap:
    Never. Ever.

Lots of rain AND I may have overdone it outside the previous couple days thus this light duty/fun shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom