• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    [Kev308];5862219 said:
    This epidemic is making people realize the importance of the 2A. Now that face masks are becoming mandatory, we should start really pushing more leniency on the issuence of concealed carry permits. I don`t want to be put in a position of having to choose to carry illegaly, or be a victim, if robberies and assaults become a common occurance.

Excellent point about the masks. Criminals must be thrilled that they can hide their faces and blend in easier.

Chiefscs

Sep 27, 2017
    SoMd
    True dat. Took a snapshot of my Md permit, filled out the paperwork online and submitted it to Adams County. They called me a couple of weeks later, I drove up to the Adams County courthouse and was in there for about 10 mins and walked out with my PA CCW. Simple -- but I understand you must have a MD permit to get the PA permit. Just saying if you do, the PA permit is automatic.

j26sub

May 8, 2018
    Congrats!

My G&S was for business. Took 2.5 months to be approved, but more than 2 weeks to get in the mail. I think mine got lost in the mailroom for a week or so. I was also told the mailroom is only staffed once per week due to COVID. All my interactions with the MSP were great. I agree I had to put way too much time and money into exercising a God-given right, but at least all interactions were professional and pleasant.

Jlynne2

Apr 13, 2020
    Maryland
    My G&S was for business. Took 2.5 months to be approved, but more than 2 weeks to get in the mail. I think mine got lost in the mailroom for a week or so. I was also told the mailroom is only staffed once per week due to COVID. All my interactions with the MSP were great. I agree I had to put way too much time and money into exercising a God-given right, but at least all interactions were professional and pleasant.

I agree. I am irritated with the amount of time, money, and good and substantial that had to be provided for a right that we shouldn’t have to fight for. However, my interaction with the Msp were pleasant as well. Once I jumped through all the hoops, it fell into place by itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom