Go Back   Maryland Shooters > The Arsenal > NFA/Class 3/Title II

Notices

Old August 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM #1871

Had 2 stamps approved a couple of weeks ago. Both were for integrally suppressed 10/22 Barrels. The one mounted on the rifle is a custom set up by John Norrell. The rifle has a Norrell full auto trigger pack. I spoke with John Norrell to get his recommendation and this is the suppressor set up that he found worked the best with his full auto trigger pack. Its about 19" long and has brass eyelets inside as a "cooling medium". Old school, but it works incredibly well. He routed out the stock to accept the over sized barrel. And also sent a test target with a 3/8" 3 shot group at 25 yards to show that it is also fairly accurate.

The other integral barrel is a Gemtech Mist. Haven't test fired that one yet. It will go on one of my other 10/22's.
Attached Images

rsideout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:47 AM #1872
AR15Dave

AR15Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsideout View Post
Had 2 stamps approved a couple of weeks ago. Both were for integrally suppressed 10/22 Barrels. The one mounted on the rifle is a custom set up by John Norrell. The rifle has a Norrell full auto trigger pack. I spoke with John Norrell to get his recommendation and this is the suppressor set up that he found worked the best with his full auto trigger pack. Its about 19" long and has brass eyelets inside as a "cooling medium". Old school, but it works incredibly well. He routed out the stock to accept the over sized barrel. And also sent a test target with a 3/8" 3 shot group at 25 yards to show that it is also fairly accurate.

The other integral barrel is a Gemtech Mist. Haven't test fired that one yet. It will go on one of my other 10/22's.
Me like!!!

ar15dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2017, 11:48 AM #1873

Quote:

I know NOTHING about NFA stuff bit after reading your post I googled Norrell, pretty freaking cool!
mpdc4511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2017, 01:12 PM #1874

Quote:

Ugh, Norrell pack is high on my acquisition list right now. Especially now that we're away from the days of the Butler Creek magazines.
GeorgeSSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:04 PM #1875

Quote:

A friend has a Mist with a Norrell Pack and it works great. I think it is an older ported model. I am jealous of both of you. I got the Mist, I got the 10/22, all I need now is someone to buy me a pack.
sundazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:18 PM #1876
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Quote:

I'm jealous, very nice rsideout!
Billman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2017, 02:39 PM #1877

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundazes View Post
A friend has a Mist with a Norrell Pack and it works great. I think it is an older ported model. I am jealous of both of you. I got the Mist, I got the 10/22, all I need now is someone to buy me a pack.
From what I understand, the ported models are supposed to be a little quieter.
Old August 21st, 2017, 03:34 PM #1878
don't drop Aboma on me

don't drop Aboma on me

Have you shot it yet?
Old August 21st, 2017, 04:22 PM #1879

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericoak View Post
Have you shot it yet?
Yes. I ran about 35 rounds of standard velocity ammo through it in semi and full auto. It got the rating.
Old August 21st, 2017, 05:54 PM #1880

Quote:

Home Page > Forum List > The Arsenal > NFA/Class 3/Title II