• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Sorry if there's already a thread; I just stumbled upon this.

https://www.defendyourlegacy.com/

This is exactly what we need to help educate and normalize firearms again.

Bravo Springfield!

:lol2: So....I read your title and assumed that the entire competetion consisted of 6 contestants, all of whom were women...which is great, as long as it isn't stupid like "Ammo and Attitude." I clicked the link and started scrolling down the pictures...

Holly: Very nice! I've seen her on ads before. :party29:
    Alex: Not diggin' the ink, but wouldn't kick her out for it.:party29:
    Tracy: Love the hair, she's the hottest so far:thumbsup::party29::thumbsup:
    Brock: Hey, WTF!:mad54: NOT cool!:tdown:

I guess six of the nine competitors were women. Not criticizing you...I'll blame my reading comprehension :o...but what an ufortunate surprise for me:rolleyes:

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    No. Not "Bravo Springfield". They turned their back on the Second Amendment in an extremely nefarious way. We should not be endorsing them in any way. The faster we can put them out of business by not buying their products the better.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-illinois-ffl-licensing-scheme-for-carve-out/

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1990925_Rock-River-Arms--Springfield-Arms--and-IFMA.html&page=1

First seen for me, I'll have to start paying attention to this stuff.

What if they 100% reversed (if I read it correctly) their position and apologized? Would you still want both of them out of business?

Some of our best supporters have been... or lets just say, needed some educating. :D

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County

What if they 100% reversed (if I read it correctly) their position and apologized? Would you still want both of them out of business?

Some of our best supporters have been... or lets just say, needed some educating. :D

They are full of BS. Their official position was that a lobbying group that they and RRA fund went without their knowledge and supported this bill. When you look at who makes up this lobbying group, it is 3 high level SA employees and 2 high level RRA.

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013

They have indeed 100% reversed their position and apologized. Unfortunately it is extremely insincere and they only did so because of the epic PR shit-storm they found themselves in. It's total BS, and I don't believe a bit of it. They would have loved to have gotten away with it.

They stabbed us in the back once. If we let them get away with it, they will do it again. They are a cancer to our community and need to be put out of business. The sooner the better. No half measures.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Well I guess I'll have to bend the barrel of my Springfield M1A NM around a tree and smash the receiver with a sledge hammer before throwing the whole thing into a bonfire*.
    I love(d) that rifle.

*I'm taking the turner sling off beforehand.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Well I guess I'll have to bend the barrel of my Springfield M1A NM around a tree and smash the receiver with a sledge hammer before throwing the whole thing into a bonfire*.
    I love(d) that rifle.

Same here. I have a Springfield rifle that might be my last possession on this earth.

I'm not actively looking into this issue, don't doubt what I'm reading, but will see what's going on in the aggregate. I recall being disappointed with other major gun manufactures before, and ultimately, we are still headed in the right direction. Don't know if this is the case with Springfield, but hoping for the best.

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    I love(d) that rifle.

Springfield already got their money. Don't take their treachery out on a perfectly good (and innocent) rifle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom