• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    But question: is "disruptive grey" some sort of tacticool jargon? I like that grey. Doesnt seem too disruptive.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    On Facebook BCM said $2150... don't know if its worth that much but does look nice.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    meh, they make an okay product, but stuff like this gets on my nerves:

a custom grey tone Cerakote finish for The Jack called "Disruptive Grey". Optimized to be a low visibility neutral color in any environment, the finish is both durable and matte, producing a low signature in all settings, urban or rural, night or day

I mean for goodness sake, okay, we get it, it's GREY. That's about it. How many ways can you say it.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    meh, they make an okay product, but stuff like this gets on my nerves:
    It is definitely made up of top dollar components. But putting a name on it jacks the price.

I mean for goodness sake, okay, we get it, it's GREY. That's about it. How many ways can you say it.

Gotta love some of the more inspiring color names and adjectives.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    1250 for this isnt bad. Its got a comp, nice trigger, cerakoted, and rails...what else can you buy for that? If it said colt itd be near 2000

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Tacticool. Doesn't do anything my ARs can't do, or anyone else's. For that money ill get an HK MR556 with a 10.5 barrel.

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    2150 not 1250. You're right for 1250 it would be a good price. For 2150? Eh, I'll pass.

Marketing gentlemen. Any big shot that puts their name on a rifle will boost msrp. Besides crabs posted a 10 min vid that has to be paid for. Apparently it's a rifle that's been in the works for a few years now.

Not a matter of it can't do anything more than mine. This will appear to a certain crowd and will sell. Rifles bad ass looking.

Thanks for post Joppa.

brianong18

Nobody
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    1250 for this isnt bad. Its got a comp, nice trigger, cerakoted, and rails...what else can you buy for that? If it said colt itd be near 2000

That's only a $65 reworked mil-spec trigger. Nothing wrong with a $65 trigger depending on what you want with the rifle but $2150 is a lot for that rifle. $1250 would be a decent deal. I built a nicer AR for $1200 minus the cerakote.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I love my BCM and I think this is a really nice looking carbine. That said, most well made AR's probably already have a greater capacity for accuracy than the people behind their triggers are fully capable of harnessing in my opinion. I have no doubt that this is a top notch AR, but I just don't see it being worth that kind of scratch.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    That's a great looking carbine. I was pretty much set on the LWRC M6A2 SPR as a ready made AR I'd be willing to drop serious coin on, but this is worth serious consideration as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom