• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    that is if im sober enough then.. :lol2:. from company dinner the night before.. :drunk:

there will be no such thing as sober when i am around...martinis and vodka for everyone! even if we are all shooting like total crap on account of the alcohol, we wont care on account of the alcohol.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Nemesis said:
    there will be no such thing as sober when i am around...martinis and vodka for everyone! even if we are all shooting like total crap on account of the alcohol, we wont care on account of the alcohol.

That I don't do. Drink and handle guns.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    did some 50 yard groups today...didnt really take all that much time with them, but results were decent.

first target was 6x3 shot groups, measurements are, in order, 2.5", 1.5" 1.75", 1.5", 1.5", 1", average 1.62"...second sheet was only 5 groups, in order, 1.5", 1.75", 1", 1.75", 1", average 1.16". not bad to me. this was using 123 gr silver bear hp

most groups were triangular, there were 3 with 2 rounds touching then the third opening the group up some.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    The ak to spear compairson, so your saying that the ak is like the first spear, and the ar15 platform is like the good spear, which evlovled into many things like the hybrid axe and other stuff. Yeah i can see that...lol

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    The ak to spear compairson, so your saying that the ak is like the first spear, and the ar15 platform is like the good spear, which evlovled into many things like the hybrid axe and other stuff. Yeah i can see that...lol

sure, if thats how you want to see it :innocent0

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    3590k29.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members