• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Peeps on the NJGunForums seem to really dislike the Nappen guy. I read around on their forum and what I gathered is the dude doesn't even live in NJ and makes money off fear mongering.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Seems like the points in the article are valid, given what we know about NJ.

Regardless of his residence, I've seen his name on a number of NJ cases, and he seems to have experience. Sounds like the truth can sometimes be considered fear mongering if merely possessing a mag you've owned for 10/20/30 years now qualifies you as a felon for keeping that old mag.

Peeps on the NJGunForums seem to really dislike the Nappen guy. I read around on their forum and what I gathered is the dude doesn't even live in NJ and makes money off fear mongering.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Coming from a guy who brags about how many Facebook friend request he gets. LOL

Screenshot_20181211-210138.thumb.png.98cbb4f3f8eac99eae549308a93781fb.png

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    Scary proposition to be in regardless, seem like much of the world has gone mad. These “I will not comply” issues happen in Connecticut, just after I moved. I found the situation comical, the state police told the politicians they were not enforcing door to door searches because many local and state officers were on a suspected non compliance list. The law is still on the books there. And the only instance I know it was used was in Milford, Ct specifically in an area called Devon. But, many people up there don’t give there local and state government the satisfaction of running their lives. So in a sense it’s a broke state government without teeth. I can’t predict what NJ will do, but I would probably say the outcome will look similar to CT.

Maryland, scares me... I don’t feel or think Maryland will capitulate with non compliance holdouts. I honestly wouldn’t mind your opinion on the matter of Maryland?

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    What needs to happen is the 1,000,000 NJ firearms owners all show up at the capital with Mags in hand and say enough is enough.
    NJ would be in a bad spot.

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    The whole world going mad. I’m referring to legislation. Not people who do not comply. I would consider that course of action. But I think Maryland is in a much better position to enforce than CT, NY, CA, and NJ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Arguably the magazine is a component of the firearm, necessary for the firearm to function. No different than if NY tried to outlaw barrels.

Bad analogy.

You can load and fire a pistol without a magazine

You cannot fire without a barrel

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    I hear all of you. I hope it’s not true. i hope every one of you tell me I’m nuts. I have lived in CT and in Maryland for some time. CT never had a ballistic fingerprinting database. That’s defunct now, but I don’t believe MSP just threw away all that info. At the very least I believe The Who, what and where still exists. (That’s just a speculation on my part) And that’s just one example. The MGA and MSP have otherwise been tactfully forcing compliance, (other than AR15 lowers), more so than CT, NY, CA or NJ. The way I picture it is, Maryland Harbors the Swamp. The politicians are different here. I can say first hand if Connecticut wanted to tax the rain they would pass it without a plan in place to enforce that tax. Maryland was using google maps and roof square footage to implement.

On the lighter side! The tin foil won’t work unless it’s grounded! Without a ground it just becomes an antenna!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom