• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • planktonadbc

Jun 20, 2013
    Harpers Ferry
    We have both. She has the special order Purple and Purple carbon fiber version. I called and they hooked my wife up with purple...Did I mention she loves purple? She and the kids go walking around the neighborhood, mostly woods here, it's extra security. Momma bear doesn't mess around. They have been great holsters, very positive lockup and thick plastic belt loops. You can shake (Glock 26 and her SCCY) and it takes a lot of force to dislodge them. No security lock like my blackhawk on my Sig p226, but these are great for EDC.
    These have been great.

I have one of their iwb for a g27/33. Very nice. I was eyeing their owb.

Attachments

• 20181119_210659.jpg
      20181119_210659.jpg
      99 KB · Views: 87

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I spoke to bravo concealment today and they confirmed they do not make a G26/27/33 without the red dot and the extended, threaded barrel. They it wont affect function but it does affect astheticsi like the on your six owb a lot wnd may order one of those in lieu of this. Will never put an extended barrel on a 33. But we will see. I will live with it a few days more. Thanks for sharing your pics. I like that black carbon fiber look. Love your wife’s all purple outfit. Ravens? Or just likes purple? Cheers.

planktonadbc

Jun 20, 2013
    Harpers Ferry
    No problem anytime. Wifes favorite color is purple. It an obsession...her AR with cerakote purple accents.

I spoke to bravo concealment today and they confirmed they do not make a G26/27/33 without the red dot and the extended, threaded barrel. They it wont affect function but it does affect astheticsi like the on your six owb a lot wnd may order one of those in lieu of this. Will never put an extended barrel on a 33. But we will see. I will live with it a few days more. Thanks for sharing your pics. I like that black carbon fiber look. Love your wife’s all purple outfit. Ravens? Or just likes purple? Cheers.

Attachments

• 20181119_215939.jpg
      20181119_215939.jpg
      81.6 KB · Views: 82
    Last edited:

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    After a lot of internal back and forth i returned the bravo owb. The primary reason was the molded extension for the extended, threaded, barrel that was not present on my G33. Nor was it as comfortable as IWb in a plain vanilla kydex. I will replace it, but i know not with what. I like garret that someone mentioned and skull crush but theybare costly and i don’t believe a glock needs leather lined kydex. OWB, hi ride, good concealment. Suggestions based on your experience please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom