Can I have another Admin review this please I feel there might be improper infraction

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    He had some pretty leftish opinions on "common sense" gun laws. You know, to protect us from ourselves. He seemed like he wanted to demand some action.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Well I did not report his post

I have never reported a post

And I surely would think anyone would have thicker skin than that.

My bad I guess??

What’s that you say? (The Elton John song is turned up really loud here..)

No, i’ve never spotted a ghost either, bro!

Bloodstreak

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 24, 2018
    I will not even pretend this is not JRussell87 because I am I only wish to post this one last thing.

I constantly asked to have my information removed from the site I have no interest in being part of this community now that I see how its run.

Id like to point out the irony in me being cited for insulting a member which I did not. while pretty much everyone that has posted in here has multiple times including the admin...my weight is my fault and since my bulging discs have caused me to barely be able to walk I have lost over 60 lbs though I have many to go. I wish you all well on your future endeavors. All I wanted via facebook was for my account information and account to be deleted. But you guys apparently felt it much more entertaining to insult me talk about my personal appearance and make assumptions about my choice in politics.... have a good night I'm done

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yep there sure are alot of insult infractions on this page

Peace. I just felt I should emphasize that.
    Dont think it will be enforced because the infraction was never about the rules

If you announce someone is an “enemy” with zero context, what did you think was going to happen?

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017

Attachments

• 2B396A3F-34BD-46EC-A576-DB10137F2316.jpeg
      2B396A3F-34BD-46EC-A576-DB10137F2316.jpeg
      14.5 KB · Views: 593

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I will not even pretend this is not JRussell87 because I am I only wish to post this one last thing.

I constantly asked to have my information removed from the site I have no interest in being part of this community now that I see how its run.

Id like to point out the irony in me being cited for insulting a member which I did not. while pretty much everyone that has posted in here has multiple times including the admin...my weight is my fault and since my bulging discs have caused me to barely be able to walk I have lost over 60 lbs though I have many to go. I wish you all well on your future endeavors. All I wanted via facebook was for my account information and account to be deleted. But you guys apparently felt it much more entertaining to insult me talk about my personal appearance and make assumptions about my choice in politics.... have a good night I'm done

For being done you're still here

Mods can we end this dumpster fire please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom