• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    I'll be on the Eastern Shore for the season coming up. Can anyone advise me about a business called "Molly's Place in Kennedyville?

MagnumFarce

May 3, 2013
    Centreville, MD
    It is a very nice place out in the middle of nowhere -- it is on the site of the old Vonnie's which used to cater to the hunting crowd. Molly's features a restaurant, convenience store, farm supply store, and sporting / hunting goods place. Nick is the FFL holder for Molly's and he is a very nice guy and good to deal with. As with any FFL make sure you understand the release policy before you purchase. They also stock a pretty good variety of ammo but they are not cheap -- they're not the most expensive either.

They have a presence on the web but it appears their site is undergoing maintenance.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    It's a cool place to stop in if you never been, or just stop in as you are driving by. It's a pretty unique store that you probably wont see anywhere else.

We made a few trips there this year

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Mollys rocks. The convenience store has awesome cold cuts. Good resource for high end hunting stuff. Double barrels from beretta/Caesar/browning, sako, swarovski optics. They have an event on the 28th with lots of vendors there. I believe Sean Mann will be there signing duck and goose calls.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    one word

AWESOME

it's the Walmart of mom and pop stores. Will be there Saturday to pick up our ( maybe not with today's ruling) last handgun

MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    My Wife and I were out there two weeks ago and its in the middle of nowhere alright, but a very nice drive to get there and we had lunch there as well. Lots of hunting gear, cleaning gear, rifles, pistols, ammo. A nice place.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I like Molly's as well and you should stop in. As has been stated, not the cheapest, but...

Back in the day when I was very young we would stop in there for breakfast when my Dad would take us hunting up in Millington. That is when it was Vonnie's.

The food is good as long as you don't get the crabcakes.

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    I've purchased quite a few items from Molly's. A Nikon P-300 scope, ammo, ect. My dad bought a crossbow from them last year.

They are great people and it's a great place to shop, and the restaurant serves excellent food.

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Molly's is a pretty cool place. I get ammo there occasionally, and a game camera last year. Th food is pretty good too.
    It's a very interesting setup that you don't expect to find out there.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    As stated, this place is very cool to visit. Try the wings or "Mason" burger if you are there around lunch. Store is WELL stocked, like a mini outfitter with a little of everything. Gun shop is well stocked and (get this) they even let you touch the used long guns unsupervised {GASP!}

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    As stated, this place is very cool to visit. Try the wings or "Mason" burger if you are there around lunch. Store is WELL stocked, like a mini outfitter with a little of everything. Gun shop is well stocked and (get this) they even let you touch the used long guns unsupervised {GASP!}

Somebody better stop that behavior. It is for the children afterall. :rolleyes:

Picked up a Ruger Americian 22lr there last weekend . Great place and as many have stated the resturant is excellent.

Last edited:

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    My wife just bought a Sig P229 & I bought a Beretta 96A1 from Mollys this month. They were very helpful and they also love dogs there. You can take your well behaved dog in the store while you shop! :thumbsup:

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    I enjoy shopping there, I do wish they were a little cheaper, but they do have stuff that other local shops can't seem to get. Good experience over all.

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Molly's had plenty of ammo of all kinds on Saturday. No limit. Wasn't the cheapest (0.09/round 22 CCI brick) but they had it.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Sorry for resurrecting an old thread. Is this place still a cool place with pricing?

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Haven’t been in for a while. Live close. Was talking to someone who was in. Prices are high. Stopped into an other local gun shop yesterday and bought a partial box of 45 schofield factory (44 rds ) for $35. Not cheap, not outrageous. Have paid $.50 per for schofield brass.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I haven't been to the brick & mortar since the Zombie Apocalypse . But they did have a booth at Ho Co show today . There prices are less jacked by the buying panic than many dealers .

By mid 2021 standards , they aren't bad .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom