• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    Just a quick review of http://www.bullhidebelts.com/ I was on the search for a reasonable priced, 100% leather belt for CC. Stumbled across this website and ordered a belt and couldn't be happier. They offer a 1/4" thick belt specifically for CC and it's great. All of their belts are custom made to order but mine only took 9 days to be delivered. At $69 it's nearly 1/2 of what other places are charging. If you're looking for a good belt for CC then give these guys a shot.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Been wearing one for the past 2.5 years, no signs of wear - and I wear it every day.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    So.. It's 0.25 thick.. 0.50 off..

Just want to clarify so if Montoya pops in this thread. Lol

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That is because you live in MD and the gun belt is without a gun. Sorry for the cheap shot Brad but I couldn't resist. :sad20: :D

I do carry at home and out of state (that UT permit comes in handy), at home it's an everyday thing. :)

Couple scuffs from the Safariland paddle when I take it off and put it on, but otherwise it looks as good as the day I got it. Spreads the weight around very nicely too.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I do carry at home and out of state (that UT permit comes in handy), at home it's an everyday thing. :)

Couple scuffs from the Safariland paddle when I take it off and put it on, but otherwise it looks as good as the day I got it. Spreads the weight around very nicely too.

:thumbsup: you know I was just messing with you bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom